Reviews for Child of the Earth
Mcmuffins chapter 4 . 5/26
It good
Mcmuffins chapter 1 . 5/26
I like it.
I thought it was to be continued ;-;
*gasp* A Naruto that doesn't know what Ramen is; It's a nightmare
SorceressEternityIII chapter 9 . 2/17
Wow, the story hasn't been updated in so long! Hope you're still alive! I like the story so far and wish there was more. I don't mind the OOC part because it's a different story from cannon, so one little (or in this case, major) change can affect everything.
JustADamFrenchFry chapter 9 . 1/8
No! I'm so mad you haven't updated in forever! This has great potential! You can't abandon this beautiful work of art! GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! This story has a great plot! There's good character development and I can see lots more in the future! This story has the potential to be absolutely amazing and I'd hate for it to go to waste! If you don't want to continue it, you could put it up for adoption.

You said it's to be continued! Don't lie! You may not have absolutely loved this chapter, but that just means making the next one even better! Improve your work page by page, that's the experience writers have when they create! They do better the more they write! Please!
Someone chapter 9 . 8/16/2016
Where is the rest of the story
Guest chapter 9 . 6/23/2016
Good story. You're probably not gonna update, but it was fun while it lasted (: I enjoyed it.
Guest chapter 9 . 3/21/2016
tbh this whole ordeal of you not updating since 2007 is disrespectful lmfaooo
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 9 . 8/6/2015
I don't know weather to be amused, annoyed at the pro long truths, or laugh or scream in fustian of it all loll Love the story though!
ShadowFireHime-Sama chapter 6 . 7/20/2015
awww naru-san is so innocent and cute
TangyCitrus chapter 9 . 7/6/2015
Aaw, man, that's all that's available since 2007? Darn... I was really loving the story, even though, as it's been said, explained, and sometimes apologized for, it doesn't always flow smoothly, there's quite a lot of OOC - which I don't mind at all, it makes things interesting and different- and maybe some other things, but as far as I care and consider, the story is fun to read, I'm actually liking Sakura early on, that goes for Sasuke and Kakashi- a bit, since he hasn't changed all that much- too, and I've been wanting to read a fic where Jiraiya raised Naruto or something similar, at a young age, preferably out of Konoha. Even though that's obviously not a focus or elaborated part, it's still quite a detail that inevitably changed things and Naruto himself. Loved that tiny part of where the fox was sitting with Naruto, getting petted, and helped with stopping the 'meditation' Naruto was doing. Can there be more animal interactions with Naruto? Please?
Uuum, not sure what else to say so I'll just end it with:
Thank you for writing and sharing this!
I would love to read more of it!
Take care and have fun!
:D
riotousorder chapter 9 . 8/28/2014
Your story is amazing. I really love it. I know it's been a long time since you wrote this chapter, 7 years ago to be exact. I can't help but get my hopes up that one day you'll be writing again... Life is hectic, isn't it?

I love team 7 interaction, it's hilarious. The race to Hokage tower, the training sessions, the first meeting,...Everything screams funny :) . I laughed so hard reading about Kakashi's reactions to the blatant disregard his team gave him that my side actually hurt :D (just thinking about it bring a smile to my face).

I don't know if you're still into Naruto fandom, but I'd love to see you start writing again...

Update soon ;)