Reviews for Child of the Earth
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 9 . 8/6
I don't know weather to be amused, annoyed at the pro long truths, or laugh or scream in fustian of it all loll Love the story though!
ShadowFireHime-Sama chapter 6 . 7/20
awww naru-san is so innocent and cute
TangyCitrus chapter 9 . 7/6
Aaw, man, that's all that's available since 2007? Darn... I was really loving the story, even though, as it's been said, explained, and sometimes apologized for, it doesn't always flow smoothly, there's quite a lot of OOC - which I don't mind at all, it makes things interesting and different- and maybe some other things, but as far as I care and consider, the story is fun to read, I'm actually liking Sakura early on, that goes for Sasuke and Kakashi- a bit, since he hasn't changed all that much- too, and I've been wanting to read a fic where Jiraiya raised Naruto or something similar, at a young age, preferably out of Konoha. Even though that's obviously not a focus or elaborated part, it's still quite a detail that inevitably changed things and Naruto himself. Loved that tiny part of where the fox was sitting with Naruto, getting petted, and helped with stopping the 'meditation' Naruto was doing. Can there be more animal interactions with Naruto? Please?
Uuum, not sure what else to say so I'll just end it with:
Thank you for writing and sharing this!
I would love to read more of it!
Take care and have fun!
:D
Min.tea chapter 9 . 8/28/2014
Your story is amazing. I really love it. I know it's been a long time since you wrote this chapter, 7 years ago to be exact. I can't help but get my hopes up that one day you'll be writing again... Life is hectic, isn't it?

I love team 7 interaction, it's hilarious. The race to Hokage tower, the training sessions, the first meeting,...Everything screams funny :) . I laughed so hard reading about Kakashi's reactions to the blatant disregard his team gave him that my side actually hurt :D (just thinking about it bring a smile to my face).

I don't know if you're still into Naruto fandom, but I'd love to see you start writing again...

Update soon ;)

Love,
A crazy Naruto fan
Nightmare night chapter 9 . 7/5/2014
Omg this is so good
legspert9 chapter 4 . 5/3/2014
I think naruto has been friendzoned by sakura. Not that he minds of course.
Guest chapter 8 . 3/7/2014
Fantastic story, great plot and idea.
AnimeWarrioress 359 chapter 9 . 2/12/2014
Personally a not-that-much of a prick Sasuke, and a useful, not a complete fangirl Sakura is brilliant. God I think I'm actually starting to hate their canon counterparts
RoseAngel16 chapter 9 . 1/23/2014
REALLY good so far! I like this unique story-line. Keep up the great work and update soon pretty please!

Xoxo :D
duchessme chapter 9 . 10/7/2013
oh,lovely.i do hope they'll not be break apart like the needs friend so as wait for more
dogluvva99 chapter 9 . 9/30/2013
You hate me don't you?! Not updating...you evil sick twisted person! I'm gonna go cry to death now. WAHHHHH
Dracoessa chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
I hope the emo-teme & pink banchee gets bashed on a constant bacis.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Omg! Pleas I know it have been years since
You last write a chapter but can you pleas for gods sake and for everyone complete the story! I have been looking for a story like that pleas pleas pleas *puppy eyes do it !
Ken chapter 2 . 1/21/2013
He doesn't know what ramen is BLASPHEMY
titpuce86 chapter 9 . 11/18/2012
that's a great story and I love how your sakura is growing up. The hitai-ate on her forehead was a nice touch, I never understood the usefulness of wearing t like a ribon. I mean the aim is to be able to identify your village of origin with just a glance an she goes and puts it somewhere almost invisible!
Anyway do you think you'll ever update or is this story dead?