Reviews for Child of the Earth
Cielo Viola chapter 9 . 8/28/2014
Your story is amazing. I really love it. I know it's been a long time since you wrote this chapter, 7 years ago to be exact. I can't help but get my hopes up that one day you'll be writing again... Life is hectic, isn't it?

I love team 7 interaction, it's hilarious. The race to Hokage tower, the training sessions, the first meeting,...Everything screams funny :) . I laughed so hard reading about Kakashi's reactions to the blatant disregard his team gave him that my side actually hurt :D (just thinking about it bring a smile to my face).

I don't know if you're still into Naruto fandom, but I'd love to see you start writing again...

Update soon ;)

Love,
A crazy Naruto fan
Nightmare night chapter 9 . 7/5/2014
Omg this is so good
legspert9 chapter 4 . 5/3/2014
I think naruto has been friendzoned by sakura. Not that he minds of course.
Guest chapter 8 . 3/7/2014
Fantastic story, great plot and idea.
AnimeWarrioress 359 chapter 9 . 2/12/2014
Personally a not-that-much of a prick Sasuke, and a useful, not a complete fangirl Sakura is brilliant. God I think I'm actually starting to hate their canon counterparts
RoseAngel16 chapter 9 . 1/23/2014
REALLY good so far! I like this unique story-line. Keep up the great work and update soon pretty please!

Xoxo :D
duchessme chapter 9 . 10/7/2013
oh,lovely.i do hope they'll not be break apart like the needs friend so as wait for more
dogluvva99 chapter 9 . 9/30/2013
You hate me don't you?! Not updating...you evil sick twisted person! I'm gonna go cry to death now. WAHHHHH
Dracoessa chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
I hope the emo-teme & pink banchee gets bashed on a constant bacis.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Omg! Pleas I know it have been years since
You last write a chapter but can you pleas for gods sake and for everyone complete the story! I have been looking for a story like that pleas pleas pleas *puppy eyes do it !
Ken chapter 2 . 1/21/2013
He doesn't know what ramen is BLASPHEMY
titpuce86 chapter 9 . 11/18/2012
that's a great story and I love how your sakura is growing up. The hitai-ate on her forehead was a nice touch, I never understood the usefulness of wearing t like a ribon. I mean the aim is to be able to identify your village of origin with just a glance an she goes and puts it somewhere almost invisible!
Anyway do you think you'll ever update or is this story dead?
Bluebird42 chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
I really love this fanfiction. If you have the time, do you think it may be possible to continue it?
andysanime chapter 9 . 6/30/2012
Really good job on this story so far. Ha-ha, I just love Kakashi in this he's just too funny... as well as Naru XD. Ahhh way to go Sasuke, really, nice going trying to make Naru tell his secret. It worked soooo well didn't it? -.-.
Dark Elpis chapter 9 . 5/26/2012
skura is sooo much nicer! Seriously, why can she act like that in canon?