Reviews for Death of a Hero
QuirkyQuills chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
This is horrible D;
But man, only you can make me giggle after sobbing that hard.
Persephone chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
I can't stop reading the last few lines.
It's beautiful.
Sorcerer's Muse chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Argh, not nice. Not nice at all. Well written and emotionally charged. Just a bit too short. Because if I'd had a bit more of everything from you I think you'd have made me cry.
alexa.dobrzynski chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Wow...that was depressing!
TimeToWriteIsHistory chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Hermione... would you wait?

This made me cry. I was holding it in until this line.
BrightMikal chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Incredibly cruel to Harry and Ginny. One usually reads fanfiction to get away from reality, I think.

It's good angsty tragedy though, very well written. I liked the resignation of Harry at the end as well.

Write more!
Delrusant chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
a tear for a one shot
Nicole White chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
Oh my gosh! That was...that was so sad! But I LOVE it!
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
This is actualy wicked sad. i don't like it, I don't like it.
ghostwarning chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
I cried so hard and I can never ever read that again, it's too sad! Way too sad! It was good but the saddest t hing I've ever read! Okie maybe I'll add that to my faves XD
huskers2 chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
Honestly, I think Ron would have been kicking Harry's arse back to living with Ginny. He certainly wouldn't be happy to see him after just taking the death curse for him.
Bebo chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
I have been reading you fics for a while. Love your work! Your's was the first fic I read that hook me to fanfiction.
maipigen chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
SOB SOB...I hateed it!...well, hated the death thing, glad it was a oneshot lol.

No actually it was very well written - the only thing that made me happy was that you made it so that the golden trio were together even after death. a;)
Luna Moonlight Fawn chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
A great one-shot I love it:) Keep up the great work and may you be blessed with inspiration and have fun writing:)

Bye for now and have a nice summer:)
EponaAdventia chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
OMG.

Wow, I have no words. Other than this was pretty much one of the best fics I've read in...well, a long long time! It's sad in the sense how Harry had to leave Ginny and such.

Really, this was like...great. More than wow-worthy.

And the end, that was nice with Ron calling Harry. It really tied it up nicely.

Good Job and Keep up the Amazing work!

Horlogium