Reviews for Leading the New Generation
iggychan89 chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
*Gives you a high five* I feel the exact same way about the sequels. I'd rather watch the original series and read the original manga over and over again rather than watch or read the sequels. Had the sequels included the original characters in some way, shape, or form (like The Legend of Korra did so well), then yeah, I might have enjoyed them. Unfortunately, when it comes to sequels of shows, American cartoons are far superior in this regard. The Japanese tend to just drop their original characters that people tend to fall in love with like a sack of rotten potatoes after the original story arc is done. I'm not saying all Anime or manga does this, but a lot do, and the Yu-Gi-Oh franchise is the epitome of this problem. *Sigh*

Unfortunately short cameo appearances just don't do it for me.
PokerPair chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
wow nice I love it and nice one-shot about how Jaden met Yugi before he entered Duel Academy.
Renoki chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
My new Head-Canon. 3
Dinogirl chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Awesome story! they should make this part of the anime! .
BFFFL15 chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
hey,

I read your story it isi really good i was wondering if oyu could make a story like this one, but continue it to where

Yuuki, Atemu, and Yuugi fight for the duel mosters champion title.

Thanks

~BFL15
AmaranthineAnathema chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
That's a very cool filler story between the ending of Yuugiou and the beginning of GX. It would be so awesome if things could really be like that!

It makes me sad to think that one day, Yuugi and Atemu will no longer be the Game Kings, but I'm just a silly thing.

The Holographic Archaeologist idea is so neat! It's a total win-win situation. And it works and makes sense and (most of all) it's just cool! Your creative mind really works wonders. -smileysmile-
kingleby chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
i love this! _ i always wanted to think it could have been yami he met too, and this fic fit the ides perfectly!
MYY chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
I HATE Yu-Gi-Oh GX IT IS A DESCRACE TO THE ORIGINAL CHARACTERS ESPECILY -(Yami and Yugi)-.- !ROCK-ON! HATE IT!
MYY chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
(I HATE YU-GI-OH!-GX)(HATE IT/ HATE IT/ HATE IT/!)... !ROCK-ON!
citrus luver chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
WA! That was so sad. If only Yuki really did run into Atemu. T.T I still hate GX though... though this fic did smooth some rough patches for me. T.T
MisawaDaichiFan chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
Was this a one-shot? If not, then please continue! If so...great fic!