Reviews for Vindicated
fourevertris chapter 20 . 11/30/2013
AMAZING!
destiny-hope-975 chapter 20 . 1/13/2013
this is an amazing story, you are a very talented writer, i wish i was good enough and had enough patience and talent to make my stories more than one-shots :( Lily and James are definitely my favourite pairing, i absolutely adore their love story and am extraordinarily jealous that i do not have a guy like James potter who is in love with me, then again i go to an all girls school and am 13 so... i guess i still have a lot of time to find love ;)
Anonymouslol chapter 20 . 10/19/2012
1.) Not sure... Lily maybe?
2.) Leah
3.) Finally I think? The one at the end where Lily and James finally got together and were acting like an old married couple (:
4.) "Lily and James getting married. This I had to see..."
5.) I liked Jenna, surprisingly. I hated Ethan.
6.) I haven't.
7.) I haven't yet but I certainly will (:

I just wanted to say that I loved it. I'm actually rereading this for the second or third time and just noticed the questions you had asked. I love reviewing (:
Great work,
Anonymouslol
Tigerlils.the.Chipmunk chapter 20 . 6/13/2012
My favourite original character was Ruby, and I love your story. If I could write half as well as this I'd be happy!
Nya chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
I have to say, this is the best Harry Potter fanfic I've read in a while. Its so sweet! _ I was kinda depressed when it was over... But then I checked your profile, and you have lots of other stories... :D Time to start reading.
Sophie chapter 20 . 2/15/2012
Aww that was so cute!
Anonomous chapter 20 . 7/10/2011
Wow, I absolutely loved this! Thankyou so much for writing this, and please keep writing, you have a real talent!
Essie chapter 19 . 2/22/2011
WOWZA Interesting new take on their relationship well not so new but fresh enough that i kept reading thanks for writing
Ginny potter chapter 20 . 7/16/2010
1 Marauders and lily ( can't choose one)

2 Erin

3 Finally

4 " I've been having this feeling" James

" What" Lily

" that we were meant to be together" James

( it's rather cheesy but it's sweet)

5 Ethan

6 haven't read it

7 haven't read them
artemisAKAalice chapter 20 . 7/1/2010
1) Remus

2) Ruby

3) Chapter 18

4) "Lily and James friends? It's a crazy world we live in, Padfoot. I don't know if I'd want it any other way though."

-Remus

5) ETHAN

6) Yes i have. no i thought it was perfect (:

7) yep haha but im sure i'll read many more dont worry
artemisAKAalice chapter 2 . 7/1/2010
haha I loved "This Lullaby" just as much as i love this book! It's really good! 2 thumbs up (:
lovelylamb chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
great story so far
LifeXHasXPurpose chapter 20 . 12/11/2009
hey,

I thought this piece of work was great, What i find is that with most fan-fictions is that they are all extreme whereas most of the time you had these characters going through real teenage problems.

such as

Self-esteem

Hormones

Failing class

Be proud, this was a great piece and i am encouraging you to write more!

Keep up the good work

LXHXP
R E Z I A chapter 20 . 7/23/2009
When I read the description, I automatically thought,"I am going to love her." And I do, you bloody genius. I have in fact read This Lullaby by Sarah Dessen (I recognized it at the beginning of this chapter) and no, your brilliant piece of art is not too closely related, so all is well. :)

1. I honestly don't have a favorite, as I have long given up millions of years ago since I love the characters too dearly and equally.

2. I honestly loved Erin! And don't tell Leah, but I think she should have been with Sirius, not Leah. But the fact that she wasn't makes it all the more, ah, realistic, since life is not always fair and all... You were probably not intending for it to be in that perspective, or maybe you were, but I view it that way nonetheless... :)

3. I just realized I began the last questions with "I honestly." Anyways, my favorite was the chapter that James and Lily broke up, not out of some sick pleasure, but because it made Lily actually think hard about her decisions and realize that she actually loves James. It was heart breaking, but well done all the same.

4. ...I shall never decide!(Yes, I actually thought about it!) I will settle with anything funny. :D

5. Ethan, no question. He deserved to broken up with, that prat. It was disgusting enough to hear about him putting his arm around Lily, and his reappearing infuriated me even more. He's a character I love to hate.

6. Refer to the 3rd sentence among the 3 sentences above question number 1. :D

7. No, I have not since I have just found you, but I will be absolutely sure to devour them once I finish reviewing you.

Thank you, thank you so much for writing this! It has been so entertaining that I've stayed up all night just to read it, something I only do for certain attention catchers. :) Your, ah, blessing(excuse my slight exaggeration, but at the moment I am at a loss for words), has entertained me and made me fall in love with not only your characters, but even more so with J.K. Rowling's characters, which I'm pretty sure she would be grateful to you for. :D Brilliant job.
An Aspiring Author chapter 20 . 7/3/2009
great story! you have really great depth to the characters! fabulous job!