Reviews for The Night of Chaos
PeaceandluvBBRAE chapter 5 . 8/15/2016
FUNNIEST SHIT EVER XD! I MAY BE 11 BUT I UNDERSTOOD PERFECTLY! XD! THIS IS TOO...AHAHAHA...FUNNY.. ...MAKING ME..HAHAHAHAHAA...LAUGHAAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAUHUHUAHAEHEHEHEWAAAAAAAAH!(laughter turns into sobs) HE NEVER ENDED IT TOT! NO FRAKING FAIR! I wanted it to finish. Peace pervs!
PeaceandluvBBRAE chapter 1 . 8/15/2016
I need to shut up and ur making me laugh. Its 3 in the morning and I want to laugh really hard but I cant. Im the only one awake and everyone is a light sleeper. The walls are really thin and I just woke up my mom. Now im grounded and have to sleep. I am not going to sleep cause i must read number 2. I am now under my covers trying to make it darker. Now im mad at you for making me write so much and making me want to laugh. As an excuse i am going to read chapter two now. With my WITTLE FINGERS! XD
Guest chapter 5 . 11/9/2015
Noooooooo update but please no more of the butt crack k
UniqueBeauty610 chapter 5 . 4/26/2013
updateupdateupdateupdatePLEASE FREAKING UPDATE!
Ghost King's Queen chapter 5 . 6/17/2012
update! This story is humorous! I laughed the entire time. I love the randomness and everything. Don't leave us at a Cliff-Hanger!
degreez chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
Wow, this is really hilarious... and scary at times... Love it though!
reader chapter 5 . 3/4/2007
as much as i hate to say this pease finish this story.
reader chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
dude you high or something
Sutemi chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
this is good
dachsundlvr5 chapter 5 . 7/29/2006
This story is kinda ooc, but please continue! It's so awesome!
Bakemonoh chapter 5 . 1/27/2006
GASP! It must be old man Jenkins! I really do like this, write on!
Kikeri Ki chapter 5 . 11/26/2005
OMG Old man Jenkins did it! i'm sure of it! ...O.o... sorry just a bit of a sugar high... lol great job! very funny and very...er...random...lol update soon!
death by idiots chapter 5 . 11/1/2005
UPDATE!
Missing a Member chapter 5 . 9/15/2005
to be honest, the homosexual cy is creepy, and u suck at cliffies, but your plot is good, and i like the story! is that enough for ya?
Missing a Member chapter 3 . 9/15/2005
um... that was scary... keep going i guess... yeah, thats it...