Reviews for If Heaven
Cheeky-Chick1only chapter 7 . 6/20/2007
you seriously need a sequal
JennCorinthos chapter 7 . 9/28/2005
I loved this story and I am not a N/S fan but I loved this story I can not wait for the sequel.

JENNIFER

WARRICK/SARA SHIPPER
Sweet Jorja chapter 7 . 6/20/2005
OMG! A CLIFFHANGER! OKay first of all...great story! But I do have some constructive criticism...you should try to work on how you word things and try to go into more detail sometimes. Also use a page break or go to a new sentence or paragraph when changing the setting or something like that. Anywhoo...that's all Im gonna say... I LOVED it by the way. Write more eh?

~Sweet Jorja
UnspokenLoves chapter 7 . 4/27/2005
The end? The end? How can you end it there? More more more, please.
the mischievous pixie chapter 7 . 4/27/2005
good job!
passionatelysimple chapter 7 . 4/27/2005
Oh no! Please don't leave us hanging for too long!

x-sara-x
CSIFan4Life chapter 7 . 4/27/2005
Good chapter. I hope you don't leave us hanging for too long.

~Jackie~
CMELO chapter 6 . 4/14/2005
Oh please update soon - great story, Love Sara kicking ass - will there be any pairing in this story. Nick and Sara mabe or Warrick or maybe a little Greg.

Great update
Ashley's Ace chapter 6 . 4/13/2005
These past few chapters were good, update soon please.
CSIFan4Life chapter 6 . 4/12/2005
Good chapter. I am assuming that Alec is dead because of the way you left it but maybe you could have someone refer back to that. I also think that you could have Nick and Sara get together.

~Jackie~
Rouge-Phoenix chapter 6 . 4/11/2005
send sara and emily back to 'frisco and get sara a guy (or a girl ;) ) let her have some fun before you start screwing with her again (that's if u intend to) Caz
passionatelysimple chapter 6 . 4/10/2005
Since I don't think there will be a CATH/SARA RELATIONSHIP...maybe you should bring in Greg as a friend for Sara or even Nick or Catherine! *g*

x-sara-x
Wiccamage chapter 5 . 3/21/2005
AH! Okay. You OFFICIALLY CANNOT DO PREVIEWS like that unless you are specifically going to update PRONTO! Understand? It's just not cool. I'm going nutsy here waiting for updates now.

Oh crap.. I think I'm going to pee my pants.

Wiccamage
Firebird Phoenix chapter 5 . 3/20/2005
o, interesting, please update soon i don't think i can wait it'll kill me ah your story it too good
spikes-storm chapter 5 . 3/17/2005
Hmm. I always pictured sara's past being dark, and haveing many secrets. i cant wait till you update. CIAO