Reviews for Just a little peek
lilyoftheval5 chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
Awwwww...
midnightsolitaire chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Sweet.. and touching.. :)
Apothecary's Rose chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Aw, how sweet and very Vegeta-ish. Good Job.
sir kammo chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
pretty nice story, i like vegeta stories. it could have been a bit longer. but still, Nice! More of this! on the scale of 1-10, 8
Vegetachik chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
Oh wow! Supergood! Will there be another chapter in the future? That would be great if there was, cuz this story rocks!
Tilea chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
Awe, how sweet. 'vomit' No, really, it was a really good story. I just love V/T bonding, no matter how subtle. Anyhoo, keep up the good work. I really liked this one.

Tilea out.
Katarina chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
Oh my god, I totally loved 'Just a little peek'! I've been looking for a fanfic about Vegeta's and Trunks' training and finally found it. You should really continue it cause it's awesome! Dragonball Z rox and even if you don't owm the thing, it doesn't mean you can't live it. Whoa, sorry. I can't write anything, not even a decent boring essay, so it's great to read stuff like this. Once again, PLEASE CONTINUE!
asdhfaeglruh chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
Ahh, you did a good job with Vegeta's characterization. It's super hard to try to put down in words Vegeta's softer side without it being insanely OOC. So, good job! I've always imagined that Vegeta's feelings about his son and Bulma would be very quick and flash through his mind...good work.
leanne chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
hi! i see you like writing angsty fics. i like your stories. they're great! don't forget to update SOTF! its the best!
TsunamiDragon chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
I think its cute! I hope it isn't a one shot
the Prince's Jewel chapter 1 . 1/19/2005
His thought wondered to his son in his timeline.

Things wander to. People wonder about.

You get told because I've seen it too many times today... *pulls out hair*

Other than that, I rather enjoyed it. Vegeta doing things before he allows himself to think about it, so that he can do things against all his conditioning...
Gozilla chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
Very nice story! -
Pearl3 chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
This is nicely written! I luv Veggie's conflicting thoughts...they're just so...him! lol, keep up the good work. -