Reviews for Cousin's Return
Mengde chapter 16 . 9/29/2006
Well, this story certainly had some surprises.

First and foremost, Kagome and Sesshoumaru? I certainly didn't see that coming. Oh, my, no. Still, I can definitely seeing it happen as a natural reaction of Kagome's to Inuyasha's relationship with Shawn.

I can definitely trace the evolution of your style throughout this story, especially when compared to your first. Your grammar and spelling's improved quite a lot.

I also liked how you portrayed Shawn's feelings about the deaths of her parents - very convincing, very realistic. Grief is difficult to do well, but you've done a good job.

Again, my comment on author-notes inserted in the midst of narration stand, but you've mostly dropped your use of them, which is good.

With all that said, I would like to see more of this story - it's certainly interesting enough to merit continuation. However, it is, after all, your story, and whether it lives or dies depends on you. If you ever do write more on it, though (or on any other fan fiction), do tell me. I'd be happy to read it.
Ear-Tweak-Sama chapter 16 . 5/14/2006
Man, Koga is a jerk. I can't believe he would be such a crackhead... anyways he should really try and consider other people's feelings.
Cadence-of-Silence chapter 15 . 2/18/2006
Woo Hoo! Another chapter, I so glad you updated! What'd ya mean reviews have been slowing down? Don't people know a good story when they see one? Well, I love your story so keep the chapters coming, savvy?

~Chris
Ear-Tweak-Sama chapter 15 . 2/15/2006
Yeah! I love it!
Ear-Tweak-Sama chapter 14 . 12/31/2005
lol that was frickin funny! Sesshomaru is dating Kagome, Whoa talk about werid factor, but it was good none the less. Keep going!
Cadence-of-Silence chapter 14 . 12/30/2005
Yea New Chapter! Hey don't worry about not updating fast...I don't update that fast either. Just as long as you keep writing, I'll keep reviewing!

~Chris

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
dlw713 chapter 14 . 12/30/2005
yeah! u updated! and that was the first time someone answered one of my reviews in there story! i feel so loved! lol! cant wait for the next chapter! ttyl!
dlw713 chapter 13 . 12/11/2005
UPDATE! not to be rude :)
Cadence-of-Silence chapter 13 . 10/14/2005
Are you kidding! All your chapters are great...every time you post a new chapter I can't wait for you to post the next one! Hope to be seeing more awesome chapters with Shawn/Inuyasha!

~Christy
Ear-Tweak-Sama chapter 13 . 10/13/2005
Awsomeness! I love it. This chapter was very odd, no scent will someones after her I think. Well anyways go chapter!
Steenleigh chapter 12 . 8/27/2005
haha. wow, I like that whole Hiten/Harashi argument thing in there. [sigh] too bad he's on the bad side. actually, he doesn't seem that bad..just poor choice in friends. lol.

anyway, great chapter - as always. can't wait for the next one!

sorry it took me so long to review. I've been extra-busy lately. -_-;
Ear-Tweak-Sama chapter 12 . 8/20/2005
Oh, Hiten and Shawn? You know thats kinda funny cuz I have a cuzin named Shawn and she like's keep going please...
iuernhvebnveskuygb chapter 12 . 8/18/2005
O...what shall happen next? Update soon so I can know! *bounces up and down*
Cadence-of-Silence chapter 12 . 8/17/2005
Woo Hoo! Once again another awesomely great chapter!... *looks at 'awesomely great'* Does that even make any sense? Oh well whatever...it was still one of the greatest chapters! Hope to see more Inu/Shawn in the next chappie!

~Christy
Mar-ArimiDemoness chapter 11 . 8/15/2005
Heh heh heh... MORE FLUFFY! but that was awesome! i want you to write faster... even though i am not... I've been feeling a little depressed lately. It's probably because ive been stuck in the house. Anywho, keep writing!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »