Reviews for Artwork
Dammit
Its awful but is perfect too!
H. E. Malfoy chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
I'll admit it. This story made me cry. This is a beautiful piece of work.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Depressing.
Jackalin Friday13 chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
this actually made me cry, but it made me happy knowing that snape loved him
CookieMonster1393 chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
This was amazing! great job! to me, it really caputred all the horrible things harry has had to live through during his life. and in some wierd way i loved how snape is trying to put the broken pieces back togther. they both have a horrible past and so they are ment to be because they understand eachother so well. okay im sorry im just blabbering here but u really inspired me! sequel?
Courtney777 chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
It's good, except...James Potter would be two when Harry was born...How did he rape Lily Evans? Did Moody lie?
TrisanaSanche chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
While what Harry does is disturbing, it's far less disturbing than what is done to him, which is eerily believable. Excellent story!
101spacemonkey chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
dark, but brilliant!
lastcrazyhorn chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
I liked it. I don't know why exactly, but I did, and I made it a favorite too.
Potterworm chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Whoa, this was really intense. A much darker look on what the Harry Potter books could have been. Really strong narration and a strong voice. Well-written.
rollwiththepunches chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
Wow. I love this. Very angsty. Good job!
Kim chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
I was worried about reading this (if only because it's hosted on ffn), but wow. This is wonderfully done. I love the minimalist approach- showing the pain without going into histrionics or unnecessary drama.
bookluver101 chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
morbid, but really good.
Jedi-Bant chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
bugger...wow thats dark, great fic
DanceswithHippogriffs chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
creepy, disturbing, and surprisingly good. It must be good work if it can affect me the way it did. good job, chica.