Reviews for Another Man's Rose
Lindaleriel chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
Poor dear Raoul. Beautifuly written
etherealfire chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
I am very surprised that only 6 people have reviewed this...seven now *winks*...this is most likely the best POTO fic I have read dealing with Raoul and Christine's relationship. Unlike many other authors, you understand that Raoul really does love her (and she him); you write with beautiful descriptions (physical and emotional). This writing is quite mature and a wonderful read.

~etherealfire~

P.S. I wonder if you might do me the favor of reading my POTO fics, "A mask that masks just half a soul" and "Raining in the dark"...they're really short, I promise! (If you want to; I would very much appreciate any input you have).
TrudiRose chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
Oh, this is beautiful! So lovely, so poignant, so beautifully written. You're very talented!
user789685445978 chapter 1 . 1/19/2005
Wow, I am very impressed :)

The emotions portrayed in this story are wonderful. The reader cannot help but feel Raoul's pain and experience Christine's sorrow. My heart hurt for both of them as I read this.

I also like your portrayal of Raoul. So many fics make him completely OOC. I have never doubted that he truly loves Christine, and I am glad to see some authors (such as yourself :)) keeping him in character.

I look forward to reading more of your stories. Keep up the good work!
a reader chapter 1 . 1/14/2005
Oh. Well done, it gave me the shivers.
convoitez chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
"This is the moment when I feel as though I am the other man, as I leave my wife to her rose and its thorns."

That line is just perfect. Oh, poor Raoul. It's not his fault he loves Christine. :(
A Splash of Sunshine chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
This is the first time I've cried for Raoul...

Great job! I can't think of what else to say...
runtus maximus chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
Very good. You don't deny that Raoul loves Christine, but you show that she loves Erik. I love it.