Reviews for To Make Things Right
darklover chapter 18 . 11/25/2006
This fic was fantastic. It was really good and I really enjoyed reading it.
Mad Genius Juul chapter 18 . 11/3/2006
Oh my God. This story is so totally freakin' awesome! Took me 4 hours to read, though, but definately worth it! Usually I'm not into first person point of view stories, but this... damn, this was just AMAZING! The way you wrote about the character's thoughts and reactions to everything that was happening, that was just so well-written. You also kept them all in character, which is particularly hard to do sometimes. In general, good job. Very good fanfic. I'd love to read whatever else you might have written- but it will have to be another day, as it's almost 1:30 in the morning and I'm tired.

Leafus chapter 18 . 10/19/2006
Omg that was so good! I loved it! Write more write more lol!
GothicAnimeGirl chapter 18 . 10/2/2006
Keria The Dove chapter 18 . 7/3/2006
I loved this story so much! Stories this well written are really hard to come by, and when you do find some they're allways InuxKag, with barely any MirxSan.
Keria The Dove chapter 9 . 7/3/2006
Wow, I've finally torn myself away from your story to review. This is the best MirokuxSango fic. I've read, and the best agnst. I love this story, I love the angsty romance parts the most.
Tsuyu no Inochi chapter 19 . 6/26/2006
First... I would like to apologize for taking so long with this review. I read this over and over; then I had someone read it to me. This was to give a decent review that was lacking the last time.

This section... "Everything over the past few days had built up, placing too much pressure on the both of us, and arguing only served to deepen the rift between us."

That should not have been omitted, I believe it was important part of what needed to be expressed and neither should this section... "Despite trying to control my temper, I was unable to prevent from lashing out at her."

This part allowed Miroku the right to vent, after all, Mushin was a big part of his life. It would seem only natural for this to happen.

From "I tried desperately to keep my partner from succumbing..." to the end of that section, I truly enjoyed the additions. It sounded very much in character with Miroku's thoughts... very detailed. There were a few sentences that could have been omtitted but...

From "Even after successfully defeating Tsuyuki..." to the end of the chapter was excellent. Although you failed to mention Kohaku, even that could not detract from it.

Ever think of combining the two?
aleja chapter 19 . 6/13/2006
Primero que todo disculpa que te escriba en castellano pero no se escribir en ingles.

Tu historia la leí hace mucho tiempo y me encanto, me gusta como describes los sentimientos de los personajes y como estos influyen en sus relaciones además que mi pareja favorita es la de Miroku y Sango. Sobre tu pregunta del final me gusta mas el segundo aunque se parece bastante al primero pero tiene sus diferencias.

Otra cosa relacionada con la historia que borraste “Changed” disculpa que te lo diga pero menos mal que lo hiciste porque era decepcionarte como continuación de “To Make Things Right”.
blusorami chapter 19 . 6/13/2006
Wow... has it really been that long? It doesn't seem like it. I've missed this story more then I could even tell. Perhaps it's time for me to re-read it. Honestly, I prefer this chapter over the last one. Though the last chapter was good, this one is, as you say, much more smooth. Even though I didn't notice it in the last chapter the first time I read it, it is much more apparent now. I thank you for being such a fantasitic writer, and actually posting your story for what should be millions of people to enjoy. If you ever, ever write a book and get it published, I would love to know about it so I could read it! Seriously, I think you'd do very well. ~blu
xwexarexpilotsx chapter 18 . 1/6/2006
I don't like writting a review after each chapter for a story that's already finished, because then the author gets flooded with emails in one day, and it makes me look annoying. So, this review is for all the chapters.

Wow. It's hard to describe this story, because there arn't any words that can really give it justice. Amazing? Wonderful? Beautiful? Those still son't describe it. This story was so good, I couldn't stop reading it. At 2:30 at night when my parental finally kicked me off the computer, while I was fourteen chapters in, I went to bed and could not sleep because I was too excited to read more of it.

Forgive me for saying this, but I really was happy (that's an understatement.) when Miroku finally let his frustrations out on Sango. After all the times he tried to prove to her that he was there to confide in, I understand how mad her would be at her for not at least thanking him for that. I found myself saying out loud "Yell, damnit! Miroku, go ahead and effing yell!"

So yes, great story. I
Dark Echantress chapter 18 . 8/29/2005
Well, I actually liked the ending. It was not your typical 'Oh and they loved each other from that day on'

It showed what Sango will still have to deal with after that experience. I agree with what Miroku said ‘I have cleaned up other various other wounds on her body, but there is one that may take much longer to heal. Her heart.’ (TMTR) Thanks for a good MirSan fic, I enjoyed it very much.

Killer Nightmare

P.S.(I thought I should quote in just incase you sue me.)
Bonzo the Fifth chapter 18 . 8/28/2005
Maybe it's because I just saw the second Inuyasha movie last night on CN, but I couldn't help but think that you were trying to evoke the same effect during the scene where Miroku kissed Sango to bring her back as when Kagome kissed Inuyasha to keep him from losing his soul...

I mean that in the most positive way, because it worked... :-)

I'm glad to see that you didn't wrap everything up in a neat little bow and that Sango is still crushed by the actions she took in this story. It breaks my heart, but it feels realistic. I only hope she can find some sort of solace eventually from what she's done... But then, Miroku just spent the last severl chapters proving that he was willing to do just that, so I guess she's in good hands... :-)

Sorry I haven't been a more attentive reviewer, but then, I explained my reasons for that already. Congratulations on the finished work. Despite your personal doubts, I'd say it was well done... you should be proud.
Tsuyu no Inochi chapter 18 . 8/27/2005
Very sweet but sad ending. I love it that whatever happens Miroku will be there for Sango. It's clear, although she hasn't admitted it; she loves Miroku. However, based on the contents, the name of the chapter was inappropriate. I say this only because it was basically Miroku's POV.

I will have to enter Sango in my tragic heroine category, this young woman doesn't get a break. Unless the sequel proves me wrong.
Urufu the Dark Wolf chapter 16 . 8/26/2005
Wow! Wow! No need to do that. I'm sorry, okay? I deleted it, okay? I know it wasn't exactly a good story, but it was just for fun, and I didn't know, it would upset you so. And my writing thing, sorry too, but for some reason it won't let me do ? and it keeps on making errors. I'm sorry okay? You didn'y so mean though, you just could've said it wasn't story material and would've understood, but the way you said kind'ave hurt my feelings...I don't mean to sound like a cry babie, but I've never gotten a bad review for it. Anyway I'm sorry... thank-you for corecting me, though. I just think I'll take a break from fictions, bye...
moonyme chapter 18 . 8/25/2005