Reviews for Behind Closed Doors
Khelek-sul Renai chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Poor Cloud... Listening to Zack and Seph talk, I can see WHY you'd think yourself safer in the locker...

Fun read!
Kyu-Momo chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
That was HILARIOUS! I could not stop laughing in the middle and then toward the end.

Awesome job!
underhandlilies chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Haha! Awww...it's cute that they have to come and fish him out whenever he gets locked in a locker. Hate to think what would happen if I got locked in a locker... O_O *tries to think of who would come and get me...*
the kraken is my pet chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
could you be anymore random? my jaw is aching...
roo17 chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Haha poor Cloud. Must suck getting stuck in a locker.
Light Within Darkness chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
I...I think I love you. O.O

This was just perfect. Absolutely perfect, and that's all my poor, stunned mind can think up right now as it quivers in awe at this story's perfection.

I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. Poor Cloud, getting tossed into lockers like that. Zack was perfect, as was Sephiroth. Absolutely amazing.
The Laughing Fool chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
That was very funny! You capture the tone of their character brilliantly and this is one of the few humor FFVII stories I've ended up liking.-Well written, -did I mention hilarious? Because it is.

Poor Cloud-you've also managed to make Cloud a wimp without him being stupid either.-Neat! -PLUS the fact that this is tradition's one of the best things ever-effin' brilliant.

Nicely done!
Signora Ted chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
i have never read anything this funny in my entire life! good job!
angelicwarriorsaveshizumi78900 chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
cloud must really wish he was still in the locker. xD
Toki Mirage chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
DUDE! FECKING DUDE! OMG DUDE! HOLY SH*T DUDE~! MOTHERFECKING DUU~UUDE! THAT WAS FECKING PRICELESS! PRICELESS! OMG! I COULDN'T STOP LAUGHING! XD *rofl*
catharsys chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
This, without a doubt, is the most sidesplitting FFVII fic I've ever read. I couldn't stop laughing as I read! Amazing job!
sakR9 chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
oh...lol.

Seph was so...BORING :D And Zack was perfect and Cloud was a wuss...

it can't get better than this~
Clockwork Phoenix chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Love this oneshot, Cloud's adorable. _
mom calling chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
I dun know why the summary for this story hasn't reeled me in, heretofore, but I'm glad I went for it today. This is just as funny as Reno blackmailing Cloud. It's just as 3 Stooges funny. It makes no sense at any level. How you dream stuff up I dun know, but that's why you're a writer and I'm not. Too funny! thx mc
cheesynoodle chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
8D

This just made my day.

I love the antics of this trio.
101 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »