Reviews for Behind Closed Doors
Jennrr chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
Found thi story by accident. Favorited deliberately. Awesome story, really funny. Love the young Cloud and casual comraderie of Zack & Sephiroth.
foxy crimefighta chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
LOL. [
Libris chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
That was hilarious, brillant, win, and score all in one go. Zack is hilarious, Sephiroth is deadpan I think I busted my funnybone, and I feel so bad for Cloud.

You are love. I hope ye write more like this!
Nocturniquette chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
aw...poor Cloud...stuck in a locker. My favorite part was when Zack said that he had a blowtorch. I cracked up laughing through this entire fic! Good job!

Sarah
hotrodngold chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
ROFL! gods i love your stories... *tear of mirth*
lawfulidiot chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
Aalfjlsjafl. I love their interaction here, from Cloud's woeful "lie to my mother and tell her it was painless", to Sephiroth snarking on Zack's locker-busting skills. This was such a fun read; thanks for sharing it with us!
Kichi Hisaki chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
Awe... That's so funny. _
Chaotic Arcadia chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
that was really well written. loved it! so cute and hilarious...well done!
DaLizzie chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
Aw, poor Cloud! I was laughing throughout this whole fic; great fun. _
Fallen-Yuki chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
That was adorable. ]
QueenNarca chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
Too funny! It's great.
MordeMe chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
I really like this! Very funny, and nice Zack-age. A lot of times people make him completely over-the-top idiotic, but I like how you write him. And poor Cloud...
MiatheRabbit chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
Crawls back into seat after laughing so hard.

Poor Cloud

Great fic
WhiteWolfCub chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
Cloud is so effing adorable! XD Seph and Zach make a great pair. This was great.
ZaCloud chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
Hehehe, this was funny. I like the character dynamics. Zack seems a bit mean to Cloud, but it seemed to work alright. The fact that he n Sephy are rescuing him routinely does show they care. The dialogue is witty, good job Lunar! And Thorne for compiling and anything you added. Fun stuff, how something like a locker-stuffing can become so routine, lol.
101 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »