Reviews for Behind Closed Doors
Cosmos of the sun chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
I spent most of today looking around for a story that would make me feel happy and entertain me at the same time. And then I found this and it just made my day so much better.

Cheri-sama chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
LMFAO! Oh the mental images this brings to mind. You completely own. Seriously. Poor Cloud.
Ametris chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
Have I reviewed this yet? 'Cause, seriously. This is brilliant. Just like. Urk.

XD

The characterizations were lovely - the dialogue piss-your-pants funny and...

yeah.

XD

I bookmarked this one for easy access ;

-Ame
fallingthrough11 chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
...aw OMG LMAO, the dialog was great, totally unexpected, original Aw poor cloud stuck in the locker *hugs* _
Midnightdark chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
Brilliant. Utter comic genius. But wouldn't Seph just beat up the guys who did it?
the girl in the mirrior chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
so far so good.
VillainsVale chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
That. Was awesome. There are no other words to describe that. Your writing style is really clear and flows really nicely, and you had me 'aw'-ing at poor locker!Cloud xDD~
Claws chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
I was laughing when I heard about the sledgehammer. Poor Cloudy boy...
Ametris chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
oh, my GOD.

Much love for this!
shadow chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
lmao! that was great!
HNO3 chapter 1 . 6/10/2006
this is hilarious! i love your characterization of Cloud!
Emily chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
Hey! This story was hilarious! I always wondered what they did in their spare time...hm...lol. Oh well! Anyways, great story!
Kaaera chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
*isn't sure whether to laugh or comfort Cloud* I can't say I've ever been shoved in a locker; I'm a little bit too big... but sheesh, this happens every week? 0_0 Poor Cloud.
xena358 chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
that was so awesome. i totally laughed my ass off.

/sends lots of love
scarlettHuntress chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
HOLY CHOCOBO. this is the type of FF fic i love! PLEASEPLEASE(to the power of infinity) continue this!
101 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »