Reviews for Behind Closed Doors
Punk Debutante chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
this story is so funny! i LOVE it! definitely going on my favorites list! _~
Writing Muse chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
Dude! I don't know where you come up with the most funniest shit!
blu-rain chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
haha... clasp around his waist... omg, the way cloud is portrayed is so adorablely funny!
FeichinLefay chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
OH my... god... Zack is just like my cousin... if my cousin had Materia!

This is so funny!
Lemisah chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
Aw... poor Cloud. Nice story though, I enjoyed it a lot. The lines, "'I should really just invent something that clips around his waist and put it on him before he leaves the apartment. Like, you know, those things they stick on steering wheels to keep people from stealing cars,'" made me giggle. Excellently written as well!
AnotherFantasyAuthor chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
Very nice. Great imagery, witty dialogue. Very descriptive without using an overabundance of adverbs (nasty, tricky things, those adverbs) or too much dialogue attribution. The very first sentence pulled me into the story, which is an ability too few writers have. Haven't checked yet, but I sincerely hope there are other posted works by this author.
Konie Hime chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
OMG that was wonderful! Really great concept and I could just see it all happening too. _
lovemetendersweet chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
Amazing. Hah. It's so funny. _ Great Job, are you going to continue this by adding random things and stuff. I would love it. _
Celestial chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
That was really funny . you could do chapters of other random...things...that happen to them .
Ardwynna Morrigu chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
I'll be rolling for a good while from this one. Lovely piece of work!
Aster chapter 1 . 1/8/2005
:laughs HYSTERICALLY: Oh man, that was awesome. I LOVE how your three interact, and the dialogue is just killer. Though I do have to wonder what kind of balls (or lack of brains) the Shinra regulars must have to pick on someone bunking with Sephiroth and a SOLDIER first class... :)
101 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7