Reviews for Gift
Elliesmeow chapter 2 . 1/18/2010
That was very cool. I loved Illyria communing with her gift, and her idea of a suitable gift for Spike.

I'm glad that Spike stuck up for keeping both Fred and Illyria around and it was awesome of Buffy to give them a safe place to stay and a purpose.

Thanks for posting.

-Ellie
RaspBerryHats chapter 2 . 8/9/2009
Like it a lot! Very sweet! Wish there'd be more but not going to ask to continue genius! Excellent!
Luciun Weasley-Ogg chapter 2 . 5/14/2009
This is a really great fanfic i loved it i only wish it was longer
Mousewolf chapter 2 . 4/26/2005
Kittens.
Mandy chapter 2 . 1/29/2005
What? The end? No. You should use your other story. You know where Ilyria told Fred that Spike said he loved her. You should use that as this 3rd chapter.
Mandy chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
I really like it so far, specially the ending. But, you know-Buffy wouldn't know how to kill them because that day was erased from her memory if I'm remembering right.
sockmonkeyhere chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
"And I'm supposed to make a Sophie's Choice as to which one?"

"The three of us, together."

Ah, this did my little Spreddie heart good.*grin*

I liked AtS's Illyria, but not at the cost of losing Fred, and this resolution gives us the best of both, instead of Illyria only, masquerading as a "Fredbot." It's also an excellent arrangement for future stories and relationship developments, should you choose to go there.

I very much enjoyed Giles being called on the carpet for his actions, and paradoxically, I also like it that he didn't back down.

Great work!
Hearns chapter 2 . 1/13/2005
How about this as a possible cure...

Magically Clone Fred so Blue can get one body and Fred can get the other and Split the powers. Or... Merge the two by letting their personallities Mix.

I want to see how this unfolds.

Hearns
WayWard Childe chapter 2 . 1/12/2005
Chants "Sequel! Sequel! Sequel!" I like the story a lot, but was sad to see "the end" on at the bottom of chapter two.
Wesfan1234 chapter 2 . 1/12/2005
Interesting use of the blood to split Illyria and Fred. Makes you wonder how they were going to do it on the show if there had been a sixth season. Nice fic.
Wesfan1234 chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
I didn't see that coming. Great end to the chapter. Funny that Illyria brought Buffy for a gift.
zzilly14 chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
Oh my gosh I loved this story! However, a continuation would be nice :)
Luc Star chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
you ARE going to continue i hope. nice start though. keep em coming.
Tamara chapter 1 . 1/8/2005
Great start. Can't wait for updates. I love the bit where Spike says that at least when Illyria pounds the stuffing out of him it isn't personal.