Reviews for Blood of the Orochimaru
Boring load of shit! God die slut! You're no good to anyone!
Haha, authors notes are shit as usual. Only reason slutura can control her chakra is cause she hardly has any. she's ashit character in the first season and would've frozen in front of orochimaru. She's worthless and weak. And you're pathetic. Go stick a knife in yourself delusional sakutard! You're not worth shit!
deluded pathetic slut! Sakutard!
Deluded slut! You need shutting down!
Deluded! Pathetic. Stupid bitch! Just in case you were wondering. I'm not reading your deluded shit. I'm just putting a review on every chapter to tell you what I think of you. Oh and btw stop changing things to suit you and make your precious slutura look good when everyone knows the real truth! Slutura is NOT strong and Orochimaru sees nothing in her. She's more like a bug to be squashed or left unnoticed. She will never change or be recognised. Orochimaru only wanted sasgay to take his ugly body and only Naruto captured his attention. Not suckura the weak one who always cries and needs help! You're shit! Oh and Ino wouldn't just strangle Naruto. She has much more compassion than the fake pink haired slut! She cares for everyone. That's the big difference between her and slutura. Slutura only sees sasgay! Ino cares about everyone! So fuck your deluded shit!
There's NO sasusaku moments at all! Sasuke hates both the girls so get over it. And Ino is not incompetent. Or annoying. She would've dodged the kunai easily! And she wouldn't have needed slimy slutty suckura to protect her. She could win. there's a big difference in their skills! I despise you you ugly, pathetic little bitch. I wish you all the pain I can think of before you die! I seriously hope you get what you deserve you pathetic deluded little slut! Naruto would not stay out of the battle. He's the only one that can control sasgay when he's like that. Suckura was just a fluke! As she always is throught the whole godamn anime! One day hopefully masashi will get ti right and kill the useless ugly bitch off! There are no sasusaku moments. Sasgay hates her! He only cares about power which is why Naruto's the only one he acknowledges! Ino's not weak, but Suckura is! Get those facts in your tiny mind and you might be able to write a DECENT fic, unlike this pile of shit!
Pathetic. I have to walk away from this shit I think! For my own sanity. You are a deluded little fucktard and I hope you get what's coming to you for this deluded shit! Suckura is not strong and can not control the mark. Naruto would not have backed off. In fact, it's Naruto sasgay has ever had proper control around. Orochimaru says it himself. Sasgay doesn't give a shit about slutura's fake fangirl love! It's all about power for that loser! And Ino is the better one of the 2 girls. In the beginning she's just as annoyying with her sasgay shit, but she grows up and matures. suckura does not! So fuck you and you're deluded shit BITCH!
On another note, you say you depise Ino, well I despise you! At least Ino's fictional, you should go die! You're a waste of space. A fucking sakutard! Ino may be silly at first, but she really grows well. She matures and stops liking the bastard! Suckura stays the same with her wide forehead, always punching Naruto and throwing herself and a bastard who thinks she's annoying and tries to kill her! You're a delusional silly little sakutard and you dare breathe the same air as us sane people who despise suckura the weak! Grow the hell up bitch! Sakutard! Omg and you put her as strong enough to withstand orochimaru when all she did was freeze in fear EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. she saw him! Ino doesn't fling ehrself all over Sasgay constantly. Suckura is the one that does that. And suckura does NOT know anything about the curse mark! You really do piss everyone off I'll bet. There are only a few retards that like this! You're completely pathetic. Get a life or go jump off a bridge. We don't want your shit all over the internet!
This is gonna be a pile of shit! So what about suckura! She's a shit character anyways! She's worse than Ino, and how dare you make Ino look like that. She was that bitch suckura's best friend and did loads for the ungrateful little billboard brow slut, only for slutura to turn and throw it back in her face over a stupid avenger brat! She whinges about her parents all teh time anyways so would not act like this, but then again it's slutura, a useless little whore! She's nothing but a cunt! And people should stop writing shit like this about her!
Krystal chapter 14 . 4/19/2013
NOOOOO! Just don't end it here! Do a sequel!
PockyLuvsNaruto chapter 8 . 4/22/2012
OMG! I LOVE THIS CHAPTER!
Allyouneedarefeels chapter 14 . 6/9/2011
that was sooo good! i love it and just keep up the good work! :)
BloodyWeapons40Bubble chapter 14 . 2/5/2011
Please make a sequel for this story, its awesome and I have to know what happens.

uwergbncuasndbubekvb chapter 3 . 4/15/2009
Your story is wonderful.

And your outtakes are pretty much some of the funniest things I have ever come across.
uwergbncuasndbubekvb chapter 2 . 4/15/2009
OMG!

That outtake was like, you know terrible, because he poked the dead with a stick, but hilarious at the same time.

Does that make me twisted?