Reviews for Master of the Master
m chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
...See that? *points to above silence* That is the type of stunned, horrified, shivers-up-my-spine-I-cannot-form-words-because-that-was-just-too-damn-creepy-TERROR that I usually only get when Alucard is acting like Bram Stoker's Dracula. Or just being incredibly, incredibly CREEPY. And not in the gory, crazy face sense;I mean in the quiet, carefully thought out, I-am-going-to have-my-way-with-you-and-there-is-absolutely-nothing-you-can-do-about-it-because-I'm-going-to-make-you-like-it kind of classic Dracula-style evil master plan CREEPY that REALLY freaks me out.

Okay, Stoker did it better, but considering what your working with? Very well done. I knew there was a reason I didn't like that dang plotline, but wow, you just took it and made it CREEPY. Bravo. (Although I keep expecting Integra to wake up and kick him in the balls or something XD Yeah, I like her manga-self better, she was pretty awesome. Having her have any kind of feelings toward him that were any deeper than master and servant felt like it was taking away from her character a little to me, but whatever. Still, good job :) )
Anonymous chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
This is lovely. Plase update soon.
cute girl chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
i like it so far good job i hope that u update
eveeee90 chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
This was so sweet. I really love it.
Thess chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
Well written but it's OOC.

WhileI think Alucard was playing a game with her, Integral's reaction and reason to become a vampire is unrealistic.

You see, Integral is someone who takes responsability and moves on, she's a perfectionist in everything, she won't allow herself to be a half arsed vampire. She could be sad but *hide* it and be angered by that (as she was in the beginning). This change is not a strong as say, the destruction of London in v6. Integral always put the people she protected over her so safety, the devastation of London in v6 made her *more cold and collected*, I suppose the destruction of her mortality would be less important. She would shrug and try to find a way to improve her situation, she doesn't give up.

As for Alucard toying with her, if Integral was so weak, he'll lose interest or start to abuse her so she could be stronger (that's a sign of 'affection' because he wants her to improve. His method with Integral is less violent than the one who uses with Seras). Alucard wants a monster as himself not some weepy, dependant Queen, a creature like he is like the Count declares in Dracula novel. That's why he's so annoyed with Seras, she's too human. Integral as a vampire would be a vicius hunter yet still maintaining her duty and rationality. It's order to his chaos, two sides of the same coin.

However, it's a well written piece, but angsty vampire Integral is something that rubs me the wrong way. Maybe because the only time in the manga she cried was when she was young and *weak* and never more. Your style of writing is delicius, the flowing is spot on and I enjoy the dialogue a lot.

I could suggest you vampireIntegral reading, manga and anime wise: 'Every You, Every Me,' 'Killing Abraham,' 'Psalms 23,' 'A Repeat of History,' 'Awakings' and 'Cleansing with Fire.'

I've written vampire Integral as well: Durga, Broken Eden, Nothing but Shadows, Changeling, Consequences of Heat, Kronos, Epithalamia.

However, I agree we have different take on the characters, if you don't share mine, please forget the characterization critique and know aside of that, the fic was good.
Megami Ryuuzaki chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
That was really good. I enjoyed it. I didn't see anything wrong with it, so good job.