Reviews for Drunken Giggliness
b5delenn chapter 1 . 8/7
Love drunken Rhade, even if the alcoholic part is not something funny you manage to make it good. I will love to find out what Beka will make of this.
Jenndifurry chapter 1 . 4/15/2005
Giggles? you made that man giggle :giggles: oh i would love to know what her reaction was there is more to this!
Beka Rhade chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
really good, do they get together afterwards
mini and rina chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
omg!that ending was funny, that whole, "im not drunk as u think i am" giggle, that was funny and mean of him. beka must have been like, "oh, shit!" it was very good. i aplause you *claps hands* write more
Vana Telcontar chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
Ugh! Telemachus does NOT giggle! Lol Still this was QUITE humorous. Lol It works well as a one-shot, though if it had been a higher rating, I wouldn't have objected to a sequel! Lol Still, it ends perfectly. It lets us wonder just what Beka would respond like to that.

~ V.
ArieSemir chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
Tee hee, this was a cheeky little fic. I can picture this happening so well (er, even though I've seen a grand total of 1.5 S5 eps). I was a little skeptical at the beginning, but I warmed up to it quickly. My favorite part is...

"I like you."

And then the ending is perfect! Why don't falsely drunken Nietzscheans hit on ME?
Christieanne-Anna chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
That was really good.
Ryua Malfoy chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
YES! I love the giggles...
Innfocf chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
Oh God! that was soo good. I like a lot! Very nice and funny. Never pictured Rhade as a Giggler. lol. Very nice!
isabel chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
i like it
jeff chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
Another well-written(and sexy) story ;)

" I'm not as drunk as you think I am." heh

L. C. Brotherton chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
Ah, but alas-how drunk is he? Poor Beka may never know! Nicely done.
prin69 chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
hahhaah. oh my gosh. I LOVE THIS! itisnow onef my all time favorites! hahaha, not as drun as she thinks. hehe, oh, i love it. hm, well, just the whole thing is awesome, really don't know what to pick apart and say this rox, as it all does. very cool.
humanize chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
This was great. I love all your stories.
Greenleaf7 chapter 1 . 1/8/2005

He was toying with her...he wasn't drunk at all!

I"m going to kill him...after i kiss him though.

Great first chapter. i hope you continue with it..

~Fox of the Nova~