Reviews for Still Fighting the Enemy
SexySlytherin911 chapter 49 . 9/21/2014
If you are not going to continue may I please adopt your story? I would rather you finish it though. Please continue.
Anonymous chapter 49 . 12/17/2010
Well...let me just say that I really love your writing style, and I can actually imagine this all happening. THe story is great, characters are believable, although, in the later chapters, I think the diction could have been a little more Hogwarts-like. I really can't see Snape saying 'shit'.

You know how you said that you'd b updating quickly? Umm...it's been three years. And I'd really love to finish this story...so if you could update and finish it, I'd really appreciate it.
Frost Fae chapter 49 . 6/30/2007
i've finally reached the end

OH GOODODODODODODOD

THIS STORY IS SO AMAZING

i am so sad that you haven't updated in almost three months (

please update pleasepleaseplease

oh god it's going to be so hard for draco to win her trust again

and ew, i can't believe narcissa married voldemort
Frost Fae chapter 40 . 6/30/2007
some quick constructive criticism ) :

it's nagini, not nagina

also, you know after a quotation? like, for example: "I like her", you shouldn't write "I like her." He said.

you should write "I like her," he said.

sorry those details, though trivial, were bothering me a little hehe
Frost Fae chapter 23 . 6/29/2007
hahaha

okay i'm sorry i keep on reviewing again and again in a row

but i am suffering from anxiety

ahh

i hate you

if i have a panic attack it's on you

i'm so scared for malfoy
Frost Fae chapter 14 . 6/29/2007
aw

draco cut himself?

i want to hold him and make him feel all better
Frost Fae chapter 8 . 6/26/2007
i'm continuing to read and enjoy

so excited for the rest

but remember that aloud out loud and allowed allowed to do things
Frost Fae chapter 2 . 6/26/2007
hey )

i love this story so far. i plan to read it and finish it quickly

but i just had a point to make, cause it was niggling at me P

i've been taking latin for a few years now and, as you probably know already, the name draco is latin (deriving from the greek "drakon"), meaning dragon

in your story, he states that his full name is draconis

that wouldn't make sense because "draconis" is the genitive form of the word "draco". genitive is like when your saying "the head of the dragon" which would be "caput draconis"

names are always in nominative form, which is just the normal one like "hey draco you're a sexy beast"

sorry for the random latin interjection but i had to make it clear

i favorited you and everything D
terratasha chapter 49 . 4/26/2007
Hey love the troy so far. do you think maybe you could get them back together real soon? PLZ
en-rose-fraise chapter 49 . 4/21/2007
I love this story! Please update!
MorbidxAngel chapter 46 . 3/16/2007
That was an awsome story! I will definitely be reading the sequel!

TTFN

Dee
Danielle chapter 45 . 3/14/2007
The characters you have built in this story are amazing! I love them! And also great plot! I know you don't write lemons but the way you led into the last scene I really think you could pull it off well. Draco and Hermione really seem to care about eachother deeply and its very touching how Draco views sex with her as above sex. Can't wait to find out hwat happens and I hope it turns out okay in the end for them!
personwholuvsthestory chapter 45 . 3/14/2007
update soon!
Danielle chapter 29 . 3/14/2007
good chpater, seriously scary that room is.
Danielle chapter 27 . 3/14/2007