Reviews for A Special Day
melb623 chapter 4 . 9/29/2013
This was awesome! I laughed, cried, and smiled through the whole story. It's a shame you had to retire but maybe when things get better you'll be able to write again. :)
kaitlynchosenisme chapter 4 . 7/5/2011
what a lovely wedding. everything was perfect, especially the part about shego and Drakken. yay! that was just so beautiful i'm still smiling (and i'm just reading) thanks for the song From this moment on by Shania Twain. it really fits them well.

-Kaitlyn
taz0718twoaol.com chapter 4 . 5/26/2009
i sure hope u make a squel to this story like a honeymoon story to the start of there new lives together to haveing there home to haveing kids
dude90716 chapter 3 . 4/16/2008
not that it makes much difference, but bonnie and felix.
Samurai Crunchbird chapter 4 . 7/16/2007
Devious little Stoppables, aren't they! ;*)

The Mickey and Minnie cake toppers were the perfect "inside joke" for us thinking Disney tries to keep too tight of a hold on things.

Your friend in writing,

The Samurai Crunchbird
DaughterofPoseidon25 chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
Loved it. It was awesome. Keep it up.
Danny-171984 chapter 4 . 3/20/2007
LMAO! Shego and Drakken...how did I not forsee that. That was great. Now they are finally together that not even GOD can stop them! SORRY, SORRY! Ahem...good story. Keep on writing.

Danny-171984 chapter 3 . 3/20/2007
They better grumbled at that thought! They will definitely kick there asses is they did anything to either Ron or Kim. LOL. Keep on writing.

Danny-171984 chapter 2 . 3/20/2007
It must be really hard for a father to give up his own daughter to another man. I wonder if that would ever happen to me...maybe...or maybe I don't and I'm lucky to have boys...LOL. But one never knows...I'm scare...

Hillary Moore chapter 4 . 6/19/2006
make a chapter about what happens on their honey moon
Hillary Moore chapter 4 . 3/23/2006
make more chapters...make one of Ron and Kim on their honeymoon and kim gets pregnant
Ezbok58a chapter 4 . 9/26/2005
Words cannot describe what I feel after reading this.

Your writing simply has that factor in it. I have yet to read a story of yours that I did not like, this one as well as the ones before it have brought tears to my eyes.

All I can say is thank you, thank you for sharing your wonderful gift with us all
Shannon chapter 2 . 8/2/2005
Ok I really like this so far but where are the TWEEBS? I wish they would like blow up the cake of drop a water bomb on Ron's head or someting! No wedding is compleate with out a prank! At my wedding I plan to have a HUGE water fight with tons of ice. Oh what fun! Good job

Always,

Shannon
friend5 chapter 4 . 5/17/2005
so sweet!
Wayne chapter 4 . 1/26/2005
I was so excited to see an update for this story. Great job! Glad to see that Drakken and Shego caught the garter and boquet. Very clever how you played that scenario out. Will look forward to "The Adventures of the New Team Possible" Actually wouldn't it be "The Adventures of the New Team Stoppable"? ;-)