Reviews for Blondie
phollex chapter 9 . 3/1/2014
I like how you portray this story and the abilities that you gave Naruto; I await your next chapter eagerly.
Googlemo chapter 7 . 2/10/2014
The story is pretty good, but I guess its abandoned...
lestibur chapter 9 . 4/13/2013
real nice history! but show a lemon xD
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 7 . 2/16/2013
Searching for a NaruTen.

Found... whatever this is.

Good but, weird. Too much reality for my taste. I came to this site for fantasy, not realistic relationships. Its called fan-FICTION after all.
Goo chapter 3 . 3/11/2011
This fic fucking sucks. Probably the worst Naruto I've ever read.
exomatt chapter 9 . 6/20/2010
great
Jaysues chapter 9 . 4/24/2010
A very enjoyable story, although I must admit I felt the first three chapters were much better then the last few.. You have a gift with writing teenage romance. Update soon!
JoseSkinner chapter 8 . 5/31/2009
You would not believe how much you ruin a story experience by adding, He pulled out his iPod.
dragonfolder chapter 9 . 4/14/2009
Well, I for one most certainly hope you don't lose focus on this story - I'd really like to see where it would head :-)

I like the abilities Naruto has been given, but I worry a bit about him being slightly overpowered. Mayhaps the future foes will be powered up likewise?
r2d2cool chapter 9 . 3/22/2009
i love you.
r2d2cool chapter 8 . 3/22/2009
omfg! that was a hilarious ending. I loled for so long i crapped myself!
lancelot.knight chapter 9 . 3/13/2009
ok cool story so far but you need to hurry things up with getting to the good stuff e.g dates kissing and lemony goodness (i know i'd like to see some of that) btw i loved that my is my ass sore joke although i would like to see it not be a joke hehe
SliferRed chapter 9 . 3/8/2009
Cool story!
CrimsontheBloodyDemonKing chapter 7 . 2/9/2009
The most common last name for Tenten is Higarashi.

P.S. Are you ever going to update?
crazyfoxdemon chapter 9 . 2/9/2009
I really liked this story. Naruto/Tenten isn't done enough and I'm always really happy when I stumble accross one. Especially such a well written one. I can't wait to see how Temari will/would react if and when she finds out what happened to her panties...Oh well I hope you update soon.