Reviews for Through a Glass, Darkly
GhostInThePast chapter 32 . 9/27/2021
I now work with people who weren't born when this story was started. I love visiting this story, and hope one day it will be done. I just want to know how it ended.
twog chapter 32 . 8/31/2021
Haven’t checked on this story in ages, so the new chapter was a fun surprise! I remember writing fanfic of this fanfic when I was 16, and printing out dozens of pages from the school computers to sneakily read during class. (Ill-advised? Probably. Do I regret it? Absolutely not.)
Just commenting to let you know someone is still here and still thinking about this story a decade after first getting into it. I know from experience how hard it can be to face something left unfinished, but if you ever wanted to post even just a bullet-pointed summary of how the rest of the story was meant to go down, please know I’d be delighted to read it. For as long as I’m around, I’m sure I’ll be checking in again. :) In the meantime I’ll just have to see if I can check out that book of yours!
Guest chapter 32 . 7/10/2020
I still think about this story all the time. I keep coming back every few years to see if it's been updated. Just one more chapter please!
purpledragon6 chapter 32 . 6/23/2020
My sister is still 100% obsessed with this fic. There is a fanfiction shaped hole in her heart from it.
RekkaKouyuu chapter 32 . 6/19/2020
It has been four years. I'm still here. Desperately waiting the next bit. Poor Richie is never going to get saved, is he?
seireidoragon chapter 32 . 5/20/2020
This story has absolutely been amazing and I really hope that you are able to complete it one day. I love not only how you've built the world but also the characters. I think I'll be checking out that novel.
Anon chapter 32 . 5/12/2020
The only time I'm on this website anymore is when I'm randomly checking in on this fic! Hope everything is well!
Sadness chapter 32 . 8/22/2019
Give us those last two chapters! T-T
ElementalStar2019 chapter 32 . 3/14/2019
Wow, I haven't touched this fic since 2010! I think that was when it only had 30 chapters and now two more chapters have sprung up and I'm so excited to reread this again. I do remember it being one of my favorite incomplete (crosses fingers for it be completed) fanfic. I mean, I am here to check up on it. It's long so it's going to take me a while to reread everything, just wanted to drop you a line and let you know I still am very interested in this and I do hope you complete it someday.
Zela Night chapter 32 . 3/14/2019
What happens to Richie, Virgil, and the otgers?
I adore this story!
The details and emotion and the buildup and uncertainty are thrilling and captivating. The concept is intriguing and the interactions for the characterization wounderfully.
This story is a masterpiece.
Thank you.
BamboozledChickadee chapter 32 . 11/28/2018
Still one of my favorite fics after all this time. I can't even remember when I first read this, but I wish I could read the rest. I'll be sitting here at the edge of my seat until the next update, whenever that may be.
yokokuramayoko chapter 32 . 2/5/2018
Even though it has been over a year since you updated this wonderful story. You are probably busy with your actual life but I really enjoy this story. I don't know if you are still planning on finishing and posting those chapters that are left. I know I would like it to not be stuck on a cliff hanger anymore.
Guest chapter 32 . 12/9/2017
I was thinking about this story at work today and thought I'd see what ever happened to it.

I couldn't believe it was still going! And okay, it has been a year since the last update, but considering it started in 2005. Hot-Damn. That's quite the lifespan.

I remember reading this story in high school. And it's stuck with me for over 10 years. I've never forgotten it and have always wondered how it was going to wrap up. I do hope you'll finish it one day, but regardless of that, simply thank you for being a part of my teenage years and writing the story I'll always think of first when the Static Shock Fandom pops back into my brain.

Good luck in your other writing ventures!
dark-enedties chapter 1 . 6/21/2017
I am begging you. I will buy your book again if you would just please finish this fanfiction. It's one of my favorites and I am dying to know how it ends. I hope that you will upload the last two chapters! Please please please.
pennypigeon chapter 32 . 4/3/2017