Reviews for Through a Glass, Darkly
Sadness chapter 32 . 8/22/2019
Give us those last two chapters! T-T
ElementalStar2019 chapter 32 . 3/14/2019
Wow, I haven't touched this fic since 2010! I think that was when it only had 30 chapters and now two more chapters have sprung up and I'm so excited to reread this again. I do remember it being one of my favorite incomplete (crosses fingers for it be completed) fanfic. I mean, I am here to check up on it. It's long so it's going to take me a while to reread everything, just wanted to drop you a line and let you know I still am very interested in this and I do hope you complete it someday.
Zela Night chapter 32 . 3/14/2019
What happens to Richie, Virgil, and the otgers?
I adore this story!
The details and emotion and the buildup and uncertainty are thrilling and captivating. The concept is intriguing and the interactions for the characterization wounderfully.
This story is a masterpiece.
Thank you.
BamboozledChickadee chapter 32 . 11/28/2018
Still one of my favorite fics after all this time. I can't even remember when I first read this, but I wish I could read the rest. I'll be sitting here at the edge of my seat until the next update, whenever that may be.
yokokuramayoko chapter 32 . 2/5/2018
Even though it has been over a year since you updated this wonderful story. You are probably busy with your actual life but I really enjoy this story. I don't know if you are still planning on finishing and posting those chapters that are left. I know I would like it to not be stuck on a cliff hanger anymore.
Guest chapter 32 . 12/9/2017
I was thinking about this story at work today and thought I'd see what ever happened to it.

I couldn't believe it was still going! And okay, it has been a year since the last update, but considering it started in 2005. Hot-Damn. That's quite the lifespan.

I remember reading this story in high school. And it's stuck with me for over 10 years. I've never forgotten it and have always wondered how it was going to wrap up. I do hope you'll finish it one day, but regardless of that, simply thank you for being a part of my teenage years and writing the story I'll always think of first when the Static Shock Fandom pops back into my brain.

Good luck in your other writing ventures!
dark-enedties chapter 1 . 6/21/2017
I am begging you. I will buy your book again if you would just please finish this fanfiction. It's one of my favorites and I am dying to know how it ends. I hope that you will upload the last two chapters! Please please please.
pennypigeon chapter 32 . 4/3/2017
love it,
RekkaKouyuu chapter 32 . 1/22/2017
Coming back to read this again. Still one of my all-time favorites!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2017
I will buy your book the SECOND you finish this story! Please? It's been 6 months!
Kita-Kawashi chapter 32 . 11/12/2016
Hello! I have read your entire fan fiction over the last few days, and frankly, this is the best fan fiction of Static Shock I have ever read. It's amazingly well written and well thought out. I am happy to hear you are finishing. I need to know the ending. Thanks for all of your hard work!
Protector276 chapter 32 . 11/6/2016
This is a fantastic story. I've read the whole thing several times now and I'm dying to know how it ends. Thus story is wonderfully written and I hope your continue it.
noir fluer chapter 32 . 10/24/2016
Absolutely love this story, my favorite Static Shock fic by far, you've done a fantastic job with it!
Geminium chapter 32 . 9/10/2016
Found this fic a couple days ago, and I must say that I thoroughly enjoyed it. Lots of characterization, development, and an interesting premise to boot. Even though there's not much interaction between the main characters, I like that you tried to tell both sides of a story and switched POVs throughout chapters. The only issue I have would be the pacing for Virgil's POV, which I felt was a bit slow at times and wasn't as suspenseful as Ritchie's part of the story (lack of overall danger, until more recent chapters). Some of the scenes picked off exactly from where they left them, which kind of bogged down the story-telling and felt a bit redundant (not so much in Ritchie's part, because of the suspense you put into it, but it felt more tangible on Virgil's side). Other than that, I think you did a solid job on creating meaningful character interactions between the AU versions of the characters and the 'canon' characters. I'm looking forward to future chapters, and what will happen.

P.S. I also read your other works, and enjoyed them immensely, especially 'It's a Tradition'
Guest chapter 32 . 7/22/2016
this destroyed me. but i read all 180k words in under 48 hours, which is a feat for me, so that speaks to how well its written. i really hope youre continuing it, i saw it was started in 2005, but there is so little stuff for this fandom i sincerely hope there are other survivors.
1,058 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »