Reviews for Through a Glass, Darkly
Magykal-guest chapter 31 . 5/16
No! Please, can you please update? This was awesome and I'm gonna die if Virgil and Richie don't reunite!
Magykal-guest chapter 25 . 5/16
*breath of relief* That last part was too close... Awesome job!
Magykal-guest chapter 21 . 5/16
Wow, Richie should be given a Green Lantern ring because of all the Willpower he's using. ...oh shit.
Magykal-guest chapter 20 . 5/16
I wish I would've seen Virgil's face too! And Uh oh.
Magykal-guest chapter 17 . 5/16
OK, this is the only time I'll say this but... I actually feel really sorry for Evil-Static. After all, he didn't mean to, and seeing him so broken afterwards... It was pretty sad...
Magykal-guest chapter 8 . 5/15
Oh, we are fubbernucked.
Magykal-guest chapter 3 . 5/15
Oh crap 0.0 This is really good!
WintersEdge chapter 31 . 5/3
Please finish the story. ;-)
Sugar Bun-buns chapter 31 . 4/16
Puhleeze finish the story
RuShin chapter 31 . 4/6
*sigh* I've been a fan of this for so many years now. Its the most well written fanfiction I've ever had the pleasure of reading. I keep checking for updates and maybe someday you'll have one for us. I'll be forever hopeful.
Tinks chapter 31 . 2/10
*sings* When will I see you again?

When will my heart beat again?

When will we be once again...

And when will I see yooooouuu
I see it has been about a year and a half since you've posted and have seen that you have had difficulties continuing it (I have with my static fanfic as well) but please! You're so close to the end! And your writing is so good. I will never be able to imagine the ending in the way you have it imagined. You are so close. Just a little more and it can all be done. I hope this offers you some encouragement to finish. I will be so happy when you have reached an ending so that the dark thoughts can stop floating through my mind. If there is one thing that bothers me to no end it is a really well written story ending right at the crux. This has already happened to me once. Please don't let it happen again.
Vellacora chapter 31 . 12/31/2014
Oh my gosh...

THIS IS AMAZING! I stumbled across this while going through another author's profile and I am so glad I found this fic! All I can really say is holy shit my friend, this is one of the best fanfictions I've ever read. The characters are wonderfully written and how you portray the pain, the agony, and the insanity just gives me goosebumps. The plot and how you created the action and the emotions of everyone is so fantastic I can't stop reading. This is like crack right now and I love everything about it.

But I see you haven't written in a while and this cliffhanger is sort of driving me insane. Please update as soon as you can because I have seen too many beautiful fanfictions abandoned and this fic is seriously too awesome to not complete.

I am still currently blown away about this fic and I think I might go back and re-read. Words cannot describe what I feel right now except that again, I love what you do and please continue!

-Vellacora
Trompe l'oeil chapter 31 . 11/2/2014
Wow, I had forgotten how very much I liked this story! I was really excited to see another update after so long, hopefully some day you'll be up for another one!
Ttbonam chapter 31 . 10/23/2014
Wonderfully written and worth the wait. I did recall you making a promise to have Richie and Original Static reunite this chapter which I am mildly disappointed about. Overall though I'm just so happy there was an update at all. I've know about this chapter for awhile, but I held off on reading it due to the fact that if it ended on a cliffhanger it would be months or years before it was resolved. I caved today and read it anyway. It was awesome. Love the characters! Hope to see more someday. Thanks!
1,018 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »