Reviews for Through a Glass, Darkly
dark-enedties chapter 1 . 6/21
I am begging you. I will buy your book again if you would just please finish this fanfiction. It's one of my favorites and I am dying to know how it ends. I hope that you will upload the last two chapters! Please please please.
pennypigeon chapter 32 . 4/3
love it,
RekkaKouyuu chapter 32 . 1/22
Coming back to read this again. Still one of my all-time favorites!
I will buy your book the SECOND you finish this story! Please? It's been 6 months!
Kita-Kawashi chapter 32 . 11/12/2016
Hello! I have read your entire fan fiction over the last few days, and frankly, this is the best fan fiction of Static Shock I have ever read. It's amazingly well written and well thought out. I am happy to hear you are finishing. I need to know the ending. Thanks for all of your hard work!
Protector276 chapter 32 . 11/6/2016
This is a fantastic story. I've read the whole thing several times now and I'm dying to know how it ends. Thus story is wonderfully written and I hope your continue it.
noir fluer chapter 32 . 10/24/2016
Absolutely love this story, my favorite Static Shock fic by far, you've done a fantastic job with it!
Geminium chapter 32 . 9/10/2016
Found this fic a couple days ago, and I must say that I thoroughly enjoyed it. Lots of characterization, development, and an interesting premise to boot. Even though there's not much interaction between the main characters, I like that you tried to tell both sides of a story and switched POVs throughout chapters. The only issue I have would be the pacing for Virgil's POV, which I felt was a bit slow at times and wasn't as suspenseful as Ritchie's part of the story (lack of overall danger, until more recent chapters). Some of the scenes picked off exactly from where they left them, which kind of bogged down the story-telling and felt a bit redundant (not so much in Ritchie's part, because of the suspense you put into it, but it felt more tangible on Virgil's side). Other than that, I think you did a solid job on creating meaningful character interactions between the AU versions of the characters and the 'canon' characters. I'm looking forward to future chapters, and what will happen.

P.S. I also read your other works, and enjoyed them immensely, especially 'It's a Tradition'
Guest chapter 32 . 7/22/2016
this destroyed me. but i read all 180k words in under 48 hours, which is a feat for me, so that speaks to how well its written. i really hope youre continuing it, i saw it was started in 2005, but there is so little stuff for this fandom i sincerely hope there are other survivors.
Hopeful chapter 32 . 7/5/2016
Okay so I for some reason thought out of the blue... " You know what's a good fan fiction?one that I miss more than anything? that Static Shock one I haven't read since forever...I know it wasn't updated since forever and there's no hope of it being completed, but fan fic authors have there own lives and they do this for fun, but I might still enjoy rereading it..." click, click , click "...it update...holy smokes it was updated!"

I thought it must've been a mistake, I misread something, but nope, there it was a new chapter...
updated in June! I am still looking at the date not believing this. If you decided to continue or not, it was such a delight reading this, and I loved it and still think about it so much. I am currently rereading the other chapters. there is so much I forgotten but the words come to life once more. OMG! thank you for this story! it is such a gift.

Okay I think I can stop being cheesy now, but it really is so beautiful, and suspenseful, and... emotional. I don't say this to pressure you, but I hope you do update and maybe finish this story- if not it was still such a wonder experience to have read this. Thank you.
RekkaKouyuu chapter 32 . 7/4/2016
I am so excited for the update! I have been with you since the beginning. I can't wait for the reunion!
Penguina chapter 32 . 7/4/2016
I think my heart skipped a beat when I saw the notification for this update in my email. No matter how much time passes, with these characters and your writing I'm always immediately drawn right back in. I know very well how life can just happen, and I'm so glad to hear you're doing well and thrilled that Through a Glass will be completed, thank you so much for sharing this story with us, and congratulations on your first novel!
Dl chapter 32 . 6/29/2016
Omg! I saw this update and nearly screamed! I'll check out the novel too!
SilverKitsune1 chapter 32 . 6/28/2016
I am very excited that this story was updated. Really enjoying the build of of tension and seeing inside Virgil's head. Really like that he still doesn't want to kill and that it's going to be hard even with what he believes happened to Richie. Very true to his character.
Can't wait to read the rest. Well worth the wait.
Blaque Ember chapter 32 . 6/24/2016
Thank you so much for continuing this story. Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you :). I am so happy that you are going to finish this story after so many years. I am so glad you didn't give up. I knew you would come back. Its so exciting! I honestly don't know what to say other than thank you. You're the best!
1,052 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »