Reviews for Through a Glass, Darkly
She demon chapter 30 . 2/24/2013
UPDATE THIS DAMMIT.
Starshinesoldier chapter 30 . 2/23/2013
I started reading this story when it was still only like 5 chapters long. I've refound this recently. OMG! AAAH! I cannot wait for the next chapter! I know it has been three years or more, but I hope you will update this again some day!
TallieRose chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Started reading this after an artist I found on Deviantart posted a fan pic of one of your characters; the review the artist gave was totally rave and now I can see why. I'm so glad that I stumbled upon that picture because it led me to your story!

Amazing first chapter-I cannot wait to get to the rest of them! :] 3 Brava.
Sibie chapter 30 . 1/19/2013
Wow, this story is amazing. Everything about it is great; the plot is original and the way you write the characters is so interesting. When I started reading this I didn't realize that it hadn't been updated in like two years though. Please, please, please update this again!
The Integral of Awesome chapter 27 . 11/17/2012
*Archive of our own
The Integral of Awesome chapter 28 . 11/17/2012
*archiveofourown . org
The Integral of Awesome chapter 29 . 11/17/2012
For those whom it may concern:
This story is being re-posted on . You should totes check it out.
The Integral of Awesome chapter 30 . 10/21/2012
That awkward moment when you sit down to re-read just a couple chapters and, 24 hours later, find yourself on Chapter 30, still dying for the ending you have to hope will eventually come.
utterlyheartbroken chapter 30 . 9/12/2012
I love this. The whole dark Alternate Universe thing is really awesome! I think I'm completely in awe at how amazing this story is. Everyone is written so beautifully, and in a way that makes you like them, whether they're good or bad. I really enjoyed reading this. And its sad that you've stopped updating. But I hope that you're fine and may someday pick this story up.

It really is worth reading. A magnificent masterpiece at work.
SaraMaxine chapter 28 . 7/16/2012
Do you think, maybe, if at all possible, you might be able to finish this story before the Mayan apocalypse? I generally don't put any stock in apocalypse scares, but JUST IN CASE THEY'RE RIGHT, I would prefer to die with an amazing fic fresh in mind.
We love you and miss you!
Just a tad mad chapter 30 . 5/7/2012
You've already started on the next chapter, hmmm?

I get it. Final battles are a bitch to write.

I would have preferred to read at least the next two chapters, but you're lucky. I'm able to see where you're going with this.

Betcha I could even write an outline.

If I wanted to I'd write the next chapter and post it in a series of reviews. (Something I've done in the past, btw)

Damn but this is a good story. I love the friggin rubber ducks, by the by.

Hmph. I'm really disappointed.

You've already started the next chapter, hows about posting the incomplete chapter (after finishing whichever sentence you happen to be on)?

I'm going to look through the rest of your writing now, don't be surprised if my psychotic little mind reviews you under a different name.

I'm sure you've realized by now that I'm

Just a tad mad.
Just a tad mad chapter 29 . 5/7/2012
"because this story will not be over by chapter 31"

You do realize that is too far.

You only wrote 30 chapters damn it.

I'm preparing to cuss the room blue.

Just so you know.
Just a tad mad chapter 25 . 5/7/2012
I notice this doesn't say complete.

Please note that you will get a flame if the last chapter I read does not end at a place where I can contrive an ending for myself.

I'm not asking you to finish it. It's been over two years.

I'm just warning you to get the marshmellows ready... 'cause DAMN IT this is a good story and it's evil to end in a bad place.

Not that that's going to change by the time I get to the last chapter, but now you know.
Just a tad mad chapter 16 . 5/7/2012
Yes... Richie is a super genius.

I love Richie.

He made his skates using parts such as a paperclip.

Genius, pure genius.

If I were in a comic book I'd be a mercenary. A slightly insane, thingy-building, not-as-smart-as-richie-but-smart-enough-to-appreciate-his-work, smart-ass mercenary.

There is this scene my friends came up with. They're ridiculous do-gooders (not that the world doesn't need them, but still, sometimes it's annoying to see thing so dichromatically...). Anyway, they're discussing some urgent problem in a hallway at their hide/out/my lab/or something and I go rowing past on one of those carts that you can use to move art supplies, or electronic equipment. The bottom is full with stuff, there's stuff on the back, I'm kneeling in the front and pushing my way down the hall singing "Row row row your boat..."

They stop talking as they watch me pass, there is a sound of a crash from off screen and they continue talking.

That's the type of mercenary I am.

What does this have to do with your story?

Um...

Well your story is awesome, and I love Richie's characterization. It's believable and heart breaking, and damned if I don't want to hurt Dark Static something fierce. Crazy Ass Bastard.

I'm going to write a book (did I mention that I'm also a writer in addition to a thingy-maker?) called "CABs" Crazy-Ass-Bastard/Bitch (s).

It will make millions.

Make sure to buy it, huh?
Alurax chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
I'm just waiting to see if this story can reach 100 reviews before you start writing in it again.
1,066 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »