Reviews for Through a Glass, Darkly
Amethystnight88 chapter 32 . 6/22/2016
I was soooo surprised when I seen an updat. I really thought it was abandoned, but I'm really excited to see you've decided to finish it. This was one of my first and favorite fanfictions, still is. It has so much depth to the story and characters. I'll be sad when it ends. Its a story that's been with me for many years and I really thank you for sharing this with us.
NotGuyFieri chapter 32 . 6/21/2016
Dude! I read this story a year ago and I thought it'd never be updated ever again. But I still liked it. Of course I'll have to go back over all of it and read it again, but I can't believe it's been updated! Thanks for not letting it die. And congrats on the novel!
Avaloniex chapter 32 . 6/21/2016
Glad to see this getting an ending. I look forward to rereading it
Preemtive Karma chapter 32 . 6/21/2016
It's really great to see the end of this story, thanks to you and Cypher for not giving up :)
Akumu Nokami chapter 32 . 6/20/2016
I cannot tell you how shocked I was to see this story updated, but oh so very pleased! I'm so glad you'll be finishing it, after all these years! I've been reading since probably 2008 or so. I love this story so much, and I'm DEFINITELY going to look for your book on amazon.
New Zealand 5 chapter 32 . 6/20/2016
I'm so excited your continuing to write!
Kimnd chapter 32 . 6/20/2016
I was all "do do do checkin' my email to see if that person sent me back that thing yet" and then I yelled "HOLY SHIT" because HOLY SHIT I was entirely certain this story was dead.
Good thing I wasn't in a public space.
Anyway. Guess I gotta go re-read this whole thing.
LATERS
NormalGirl23 chapter 32 . 6/20/2016
I'm so glad that you're back! I was just reading through this for the 3rd or 4th time and was sad that it had never been finished!

Thank you for coming back.
DarthVader2006 chapter 32 . 6/20/2016
OH MY GOODNESS! I was so EXCITED when I got the story alert! And I can't tell you how great it is to have you back and writing more here! Congratulations on having your first novel published!

On to the new chapter, I was getting so amped up to see the action start, and you pulled a Force Awakens on me. Rather, you played the music and it built to a climax before the end credits began, haha. I'm looking forward to reading more and more as the story continues through to conclusion! Got to say, I sense even the tiniest sliver of hesitation in Deimos. Curious to see if that'll lead to anything. Hoping Richie survives, too! Reading this chapter took me right on back to then I finished the last one years ago. It was as if no time had passed. Keep up the good work!
Edaigoa chapter 32 . 6/20/2016
Whoa! This is such a pleasant fic to see rise from the grave, and with a good chapter at that! Super excited to see this wrapped up - I've reread this fic occasionally throughout the years, and it is still such an epic ride. Welcome back!
Dissatisfied chapter 32 . 6/20/2016
So you'll finish this, but none of your other stories, which were paid commissions?
Akumu Nokami chapter 31 . 5/3/2016
It kills me to go back and read this time and time again and know I'll never find out if Richie's been saved. But alas, I lurk in the recesses of dead fandoms, hoping some amazing writer will keep the spark alive.

Who knows? Greater miracles have happened than having a dead story revived after three years of inactivity.

But, I hope your life is going well. I know how much life and even just lack of interest can get in the way of writing. I can only say that I desperately hope this beautiful story will have a conclusive ending one day.
The Name's Jeff chapter 31 . 2/6/2016
Okay, can I just say that this is amazing? I love awesome stories, that draw me in and refuse to let go, and this is most certainly one of those. I cheer every time something goes right for Virgil and Richie, and get awful shudders anytime evil Static makes an appearance. The plot itself is great, I haven't gotten bored once like I do with some other fics, and just keep on going.

Or... it did. At the time I am reading this, Through A Glass, Darkly, hasn't been updated in about two-and-a-half years. The fact that it probably won't be finished nearly has me in tears. Sure, I might be able to GUESS how it ends, but I won't KNOW. And for me, that is truly heartbreaking.

I get it if life just got in the way of writing, and you can't bring yourself to do it anymore, but if you could finish this? That would be amazing. I'll try to check up on this once or twice a month, see if a new chapter gets posted. After all, as much as I doubt this will be continued, it can't hurt to hope, right? As it is, thanks for what you have written, reading this has been a great way to spend the last few hours, and I really do hope that you come back at some point.
Apadgitt chapter 31 . 1/12/2016
Have I told you lately I love this story? I really would love to create a fan made ending. I wouldnt try to rewrite the story, it is amazing, I would just want to carry on where you left off. I can even submit it to you for your approval before posting it.

If this is something you want to talk about, please email me at
cherrycoke610 chapter 31 . 11/20/2015
This has been a truly awesome story. I know it hasn't been updated in a while, but I wanted to tell you that. I hope one day you'll find the inspiration to conclude it.
1,066 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »