Reviews for Through a Glass, Darkly
Asj Johnson chapter 31 . 7/11/2015
aw. I got to the last chapter up. Are you still considering finishing it? It's getting so close, and I'd like to see how it ends. Also, I like how you write. The style or whatever it is. It's nice.
FreakDrawer chapter 31 . 7/8/2015
I know it's literally been 2 years since you updated this, but this is so good. I've read the whole thing just yesterday and today, and I'm planning on reading more of your stories after I finish this chapter.

I really only got in the Static mood 'cause I was hit with a wave of nostalgia for it a couple days ago (and I don't think it's going to go away until I manage to watch the series again :/ I literally have not watched it since I was a kid and I remember it being one of my favorite shows). But this fanfic is one of my absolute favs. I don't even go on anymore, I mainly stick to ao3 and just check when I get emails on stories/authors, but I was scrolling through the static shock tag on tumblr and I saw someone saying how awesome this story was, and I have to say, they were completely right!

I don't even know if you'll see this, or if you even care anymore about this story, but it would be really fantastic if you updated/pushed to finish this, and I'm pretty sure everyone still following this story would love you forever. Thanks for reading, if you see this! :)
Komo Pineconeseed chapter 31 . 6/6/2015
This is really good. I think everyone's already told you that, tho'? :)

Just the way you built the other Static, molded his character, so to speak. Like said in one of the earlier chapters, he's such a good foil to the real Static. You're also really good at building horror and suspense. Dear lord, I've been obsessing over this story for days, and I'll probably fail my current classes because of it.

So, this is the end? Richie dies? Because that's how it reads, and it's so sad for you to end here. I was hoping for a happy ending, where Virgil and Richie reunite (and confess their feelings maybe?), the other Static is killed, and peace returns to the land.

Or, an update would be cool too?
Magykal-guest chapter 31 . 5/16/2015
No! Please, can you please update? This was awesome and I'm gonna die if Virgil and Richie don't reunite!
Magykal-guest chapter 25 . 5/16/2015
*breath of relief* That last part was too close... Awesome job!
Magykal-guest chapter 21 . 5/16/2015
Wow, Richie should be given a Green Lantern ring because of all the Willpower he's using. ...oh shit.
Magykal-guest chapter 20 . 5/16/2015
I wish I would've seen Virgil's face too! And Uh oh.
Magykal-guest chapter 17 . 5/16/2015
OK, this is the only time I'll say this but... I actually feel really sorry for Evil-Static. After all, he didn't mean to, and seeing him so broken afterwards... It was pretty sad...
Magykal-guest chapter 8 . 5/15/2015
Oh, we are fubbernucked.
Magykal-guest chapter 3 . 5/15/2015
Oh crap 0.0 This is really good!
WintersEdge chapter 31 . 5/3/2015
Please finish the story. ;-)
Sugar Bun-buns chapter 31 . 4/16/2015
Puhleeze finish the story
RuShin chapter 31 . 4/6/2015
*sigh* I've been a fan of this for so many years now. Its the most well written fanfiction I've ever had the pleasure of reading. I keep checking for updates and maybe someday you'll have one for us. I'll be forever hopeful.
Tinks chapter 31 . 2/10/2015
*sings* When will I see you again?

When will my heart beat again?

When will we be once again...

And when will I see yooooouuu
Guest chapter 31 . 1/24/2015
I see it has been about a year and a half since you've posted and have seen that you have had difficulties continuing it (I have with my static fanfic as well) but please! You're so close to the end! And your writing is so good. I will never be able to imagine the ending in the way you have it imagined. You are so close. Just a little more and it can all be done. I hope this offers you some encouragement to finish. I will be so happy when you have reached an ending so that the dark thoughts can stop floating through my mind. If there is one thing that bothers me to no end it is a really well written story ending right at the crux. This has already happened to me once. Please don't let it happen again.
1,066 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »