Reviews for Through a Glass, Darkly
Guest chapter 31 . 1/27/2014
Omgod, this is so good!
Please please please countuine, ill cry is you don't!
I need a happy ending for this story
Pleeeeeeeease?
*MASTER PUPPY DOG EYES *.* *
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 31 . 1/25/2014
Hey since you Cypher do you think you can get him you give an update on if he's ever coming back to FF. BTW this was a welcome surprise
Ditz with a Pen chapter 31 . 12/12/2013
I remember reading this a loooong time ago, it's amazing how I loved it then and how, re-reading it now, I AM IN ABSOLUTE LOVE WITH THIS FIC! I mean, I knew it was well-written from memory but I didn't remember all the tiny details, all the symbols and UGH just-please tell me you've published a book already? I was literally shaking on the edge of my seat with this, and I remembered how the part was going to end each time it happened. The words, somehow still kept me captivated. I knew exactly what the character was feeling at any given time and just-I really want to be able to write like that. One day, perhaps, one day. A long, long time away. I'll be waiting your update patient as I can! And in response to the A/N, I think EVERYONE is STILL reading this. I don't know how anyone could have stopped! And thanks for the cliff, I guess in a way you did promise the meeting, you just didn't mention that you wouldn't know for sure if it was the meeting... THANKS SO MUCH FOR CONTINUING THE STORY!
BlueRosesLove chapter 31 . 12/1/2013
I really hope you continue this. This is such a good story.
Inkathinka chapter 31 . 11/19/2013
Hey, this is really good! I mean reaaaaaally good. You should update! I know you're probably busy, but I (and likely many others) would be super psyched to see another chapter of this go up. Just wanted to let you know that we're still reading, and that we still love it!
Guest chapter 31 . 11/18/2013

DONT DO THIS TO ME

IM AN ADULT NOW, YOUR AN ADULT NOW

LETS BE ADULTS AND FINISH THIS
LockDaisy chapter 31 . 11/2/2013
You know how every fandom has a gem of a fanfiction? Otherwise known as the magnum opus of the fandom?

Well, I personally think that this fanfic is it. You explore the topic in a way that's extremely new and you're perceptive to how each of the characters would change without changing the character completely. I'm also really digging Deimos, but how can I not? He's exactly the type of character I love- a dark character who uses fear and manipulation. And your Dark Static is deliciously creepy! I haven't gotten such chills in a long time when I read how he killed Richie.

And I love how you show just WHY they stay in Dakota- which is, that as bad as it is there, it's worse out there. And I love how you world build and show everything in such an interesting light and GAH.

I especially respect your tenacity in regards to this story! You've been working on it for eight whole years!

I certainly hope you update soon!
Guest chapter 31 . 10/8/2013
OMG! Thank you for updating this story... I've been coming back to check on it and see when the next chapter was up. It's a brilliant story, love the characters and the descent into madness that the other static is going through... Please please finish this story, tell ,e that the boys get home and that they get through this.

Brilliant story!
FirstLastName chapter 31 . 10/4/2013
Please finish this story. You are an extremely talented writer. I'm so obsessed with your story. I need to know how it ends.
Remordere chapter 31 . 9/20/2013
I'M STILL HERE! I'M STILL READING! And I have hope you're going to finish this story! Thank you for the update and I really, really, reallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy hope that one of my favorite fan fics of all time isn't dead for good!
Fraxinus chapter 31 . 9/15/2013
OHMIGODS it's back. This has been on my alerts list for years and I just though it was never going to update. I feel like the writing style's just a bit different now. A bit hurried, but that's okay. Are you still sticking to your 32 chapter goal? The next one'll be a doozy if you are wow I'm so excited for it to be back and as good as ever keep up the good work you rule!
ksjkj chapter 31 . 9/10/2013
AHHHHHHHHHHHHh I haven't even logged onto FFnet for the longest time, but I can't believe that this finally updated! I'm so happy to see this and EVERYTHING IS BEAUTIFUL
Eager Fan chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Please update
hollyboo2001 chapter 31 . 9/9/2013
Have mercy! Thank you for this update, I've been following this story for years now. Yay! Looks like someone is finally coming to the rescue!
Kimnd chapter 31 . 9/7/2013
Welp, the last chapter, Which means I have to actually write a review now.
This story really does belong in the "horror" genre, which is too bad you didn't label it that way, since there's not any good horror for Static Shock that's well labeled. This story has joined a very exclusive club of stories that I have found really, truly horrifying. I'm not big into the horror genre specifically- I don't really go looking for stories that are dripping with blood and stuff. However, when it's used in a way to get into a character's head and drags you down with it- that's the power that the written word gives you, and you clearly have a... scarily firm grip on how to douse readers in characters' thoughts.
It's stories like this that really make me realize just how limited my knowledge of the world is. People always comment on how naive I am. I know that I am, and it's stuff like this that makes me realize what a wonderful gift that is. To be responsible only for my own life and happiness, and to be lucky enough to never really have my own understanding of the world be shaken.
The world building in this story is phenomenal- I'm not going to lie, having the pictures as a reference really helped actually see the whole world in my head. Even so, you leave enough description out of the story so that the reader can simply create the world on the fly. I swear, I've got a whole layout of the major rooms of the hideout in my head.
You even tread the line of identifying the characters crazily well. There's two versions of Static in your story, and the characters all pretty much call them both some version of Static. Therefore, the consistency you display in referring to Virgil and Static is absolutely necessary, and I don't remember ever being unsure of which version was being discussed. Another writer I know of has written another great story, but she has trouble treading that kind of line.
Something tells me that I will probably not see the end of this story, and if I do it will not be forthcoming for a LONG-ASS time, that's for sure. That's okay, though. A story that I read essentially non-stop for... I think it's been 24 hours (damn, seriously? Crap...) is a story that can be updated whenever it fucking wants.
It's just that good.
So take your time, Ms. Valkyrie. Do whatever you need to do, and if you ever feel like picking this story up again, I'll probably squeal like the crazy-ass fangirl I am.
1,066 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »