Reviews for Through a Glass, Darkly
Kimnd chapter 29 . 9/7/2013
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Kimnd chapter 25 . 9/7/2013
Oh my god. I just realized that so far, Richie's the only person who's actually got anything DONE in this mad rat race. Holy shit, that kid is AWESOME.
Maybe you should just let him rape you, Richie... at least he won't kill you, then.
Kimnd chapter 24 . 9/7/2013
Oh shit. Dat author's note.
Well, wasn't that articulate? Still, they DO have Backpack... now we just have to hope that Richie can survive with any amount of his sanity intact. And possibly organs.
(basically he's dead, whether literally or figuratively)
Kimnd chapter 23 . 9/7/2013
FUCK YES RICHIE
YOU SHOW THOSE BASTARDS
My god I just realized that his story has been going on for 8 years.
That's a long-ass time!
Kimnd chapter 20 . 9/7/2013
Damn. That was rediculiously smooth, Carmen. I mean, I did a double-take when "love" was brought up.
Also, that explains that about his dad... I didn't really call it, but I suspected as much...
Kimnd chapter 18 . 9/7/2013
Suddenly, we find out that Not-Static is even more insane than we could have possibly imagined. Ya know, I'm kinda curious, what happened to Not-Static's mom?
I'm reading this all in one night. God help me, but fuck sleep.
Kimnd chapter 16 . 9/7/2013
Well, except Other Richie. He kind of lost that battle.
Kimnd chapter 14 . 9/7/2013
Ya know, Mr. Evil McDeathLightning sir, you'll probably have a tough time actually getting anything from Richie if you like torturing him that much. Just sayin'.
Kimnd chapter 10 . 9/6/2013
You just can't beat Richie in a Richie-off, for he is simply the best.
Kimnd chapter 9 . 9/6/2013
Well tough shit, Evil McSparky. Damn, I hope Richie got done what he needed to get done.
Kimnd chapter 8 . 9/6/2013
Also, I think that that creepy expression should be called Evil McStatic's rape face.
Kimnd chapter 8 . 9/6/2013
Oh yeah, totes called it that Evil McStatic didn't mean to kill Richie.
Kimnd chapter 6 . 9/6/2013
AHAHA that ending is hilarious! Virg's just, like, FUCK MY LIFE.
Kimnd chapter 3 . 9/6/2013
WEELLLL
SHIT
Kimnd chapter 2 . 9/6/2013
You don't need to understand quantum mechanics to know what tesseracts are, Richie, don't be an ass. They're just a fancy word for 4th spacial dimensional cubes. Sheesh.
1,066 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »