Reviews for Through a Glass, Darkly
Athena2693 chapter 3 . 1/10/2005
Okay, first comment, I love how you managed to keep Richie in character. I'm sure you've kept Static in character too, but Richie is just obvious...like with the partridge comment.

Two, I totally agree with the other person on the damsel in distress thing being so cute...and the sad thing is, that's still in character for Richie ;)

Three, dude, I love the twist here. It reminds me of the old Darkwing Duck episode with Negaworld which was always one of my favorites.

And four, cliffhangers are evil!
Saturn's Hikari chapter 3 . 1/10/2005
AH!

You get me so excited! I'm just so into this. Umm.. literary reference for this title- Alice in Wonderland? I know the show "Millenniun" had an episode called 'through the glass, darkly' but no clue on literary- i know it's not from a Terry Pratchett book at least.

I can't wait for the next chapter, I'm literally on the edge of my seat.

And I *like* parrell demensions, if I ever learn how to spell parallel. It's my favorite cliche- although, since there are so many ways to write an alternate demsion it can't be cliche, can it? Becouse then all the fics'd have to be the same, not just with a similair concept.

Anyway, I love this! ;)

Cheers,

Saturn's Hikari
MichantheNinja chapter 3 . 1/10/2005
O_O no. that's so evil dude. a CLIFFIE? *bawls* no it was just getting good. ;3 when's the slash coming in, btw. *laughs* no mean to rush, but i'm waiting for it (lol)

lotsa luv, Keeosu
Delicious Mud Pie chapter 2 . 1/10/2005
Heh-A Wrinkle in Time was my favorite book when I was about 12. How years fly. Ehehe, alternate dimensions. . . you posted this fast-which is nice. Good chapter-keep going! :)
summerstarr chapter 3 . 1/9/2005
Heh. So... will Richie be able to hold his own for a while, or is he going to scream like a little girl and get Static's attention. That is the question.

Richie is such the Damsel In Distress...

And now, I have to wonder, is Not-Sharon dating Not-Adam? Hmm. I wonder. And what happened to Richie's parents? And to Pops? And I can't wait for the slashiness to make itself known. _
Cypher chapter 3 . 1/9/2005
I had a feeling the other Static would show up. Well down, good action scenes, and you have my attention. Poor Richie, always the hostage, never the hero.

Ah, as for your challenge, "Through a Lens, Darkly" has been used many times. But as for a literary piece, I'll have to go with the novel by James Cohen. Not a bad author, but not really my style.
savi2070 chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
Yay! I really liked your last fic, so i hope this goes as well! This start is amazing! Keep writing, i can't wait for more. by the way, how often do you plan to update? With "it's a tradition" it was fairly often, which is what i'm hoping for again, but sometimes things just come up, you know? Okay, that's all. Great idea, and i like how it's going!

Savi
Kate Maxwell chapter 2 . 1/9/2005
um... uh oh!

This is getting to be a great fanfic! I hope that they can get home soon!
ctrl-issue chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
oh, neat! Old plot line, but fun times. *nods* I can't wait to read more. *nodnod* Definately adding the story to my faves, as Its A Tradition has already been added.
Cypher chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
Wow, another fic already? You work fast! While a parallel world is somewhat...standard (and sometimes predictable...just look at the SG-1 world), you've managed to hide the mundane behind excellent characterization (you have the voices down pat) and believable dialogue. I'm definitely looking forward to reading further, especially with the V/R in the future. Keep up the good work!
pita chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
nice update soon
Saturn's Hikari chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
MWHAHAHAHA!

This rocks! I bet that that expolsion with the electricty and the *Whump* teleporting and water caused a massive breach in the time space continuim and put them in an alternate demension, where Sharon's- like a metahuman bounty hunter, or Static's evil, or metahuman's rule the earth or-!

Ok, maybe not like that, but alternete demension, right? Am I right?

I love how you write Richie and Virgil, it's just so 'In Character', you know? It fits.

I love this, and I can't wait for the next chapter!

Cheers,

Saturn's Hikari
Delicious Mud Pie chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
Hehehe. . .nice. Can't wait to see what the heck happened. And to see the mush.
1,063 | « Prev Page 1 .. 61 68 69 70 71