Reviews for Reunion
Animefangirl2007 chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
It was cute!
psychedelic aya chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
I rather liked this little piece. Stupid me, though; I didn't figure out immediately that they were dead, and I was all like: "Um... isn't Arthur Conan Doyle supposed to be dead?" And then the ending and your author notes made me go "Oh. OH." and so there.

Nonetheless, it was really nice. Little fluff, humor, lovelove here and there. Good piece. Write more? ;P
Koru-chan chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
o_O That was good...but odd...they're dead? So... OKAY! I GOT IT NOW! I was wondering about how they were talking to Sir Arthur...anyways..
fireblazie chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
LOL, how interesting! But still irresistibly cute. _ _thumbs up!_
Jace chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
Is there s time machine or somthing? 'Cause Sir Arthur Connan Dayle has been dead for awhile...quite awhile.
Gijinka Renamon chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
*I sob loudly*

Conan: As you can see, Gijinka is not exactly please with this revelation, but I think she lieks it anyway. So . . . good job.
Colonel Azure chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
Cute story! I hope that you update soon. But I had to admitt I was alittle confuised at first
starfruit-22 chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
hehehehehe it's funny and some love to it at the same time
Fyliwion chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
*is utterly... totally... with out a doubt... speechless* Well you shocked me.. here I thought it was a random book store and then I find out they only meet again in heaven *cries* Its this bitter sweet tale and.. aww.. Very good..
gloomysummer chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
Haha... I was holding my breathg...*lets out breath* better!

Write another story soon!