Reviews for Beautiful Disaster
sadjdapeihaois chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
I THOUGHT YOUR SUMMARY SAID "Her brother was the last person she could possibly fall for, she just couldn't! It'd be dead wrong!" AND I THOUGHT YOU WROTE PAIGE/DYLAN FIC FOR A SECOND

of course id be the one to assume incest
journeyfan4life chapter 3 . 3/4/2008
the idea of paige and marco.
andersex chapter 3 . 3/30/2007
I would really like it if you updated :)

I'll review every chapter and stuff, but please update?
AdamosLilCowgirl chapter 3 . 9/5/2005
Wow. I am speechless! You hafta post morenow! please! -Liz
PhantomPunkEvo chapter 3 . 7/24/2005
This is a great story. I love it! It's different. I love underground couplings. When are you going to update your Dramione? I want to read more of it!
Mollyyywood chapter 3 . 7/23/2005
Great story girl! I read MFH (My Finest Hour) and i really wanted to read other stories by you. Love the Paige/Marco pairing. I'm really into writing and reading stories were Marco get's w/ a girl.
MegaRose chapter 3 . 5/23/2005
Wow... this is a diffrent fic. I like it though...Although I mourn the loss of my beloved gay Marco...

Are you aware that there is a Kelly Clarkson song by the same name. I was just wondering...
Dfreak chapter 3 . 4/22/2005
ah please write more! I must know what happens!
Nicole Lo chapter 3 . 4/5/2005
Hey, this is an interesting twist, but be careful if you're going to make Marco "straight" or whatever. People here freak out when you change around his character like that. Trust me. It happened in my story "Skater Gurl." Anyway, I think this would be more interesting if another encounter between Paige and Marco happened ... not necessarily a kiss, but something dramatic or something that draws them closer. You should also add in drama from other characters to make the story more 3D. Keep going.

NL
ReRe04 chapter 3 . 4/4/2005
I like! The writing is very natural. I would have Marco seriously question his sexuality, but I don't think if you are going to stick to the Marco we see on TV he would all of a sudden decide he's bi, though he may decide his sexuality is more fluid than he originally thought. Also, I'd like to see some Dylan POV. Update soon! :)
MirrorKisses chapter 3 . 4/4/2005
Hehehe confused Marco and eveil Paige thoughts, I still lurve this story!
Medicated And Dedicated chapter 3 . 4/4/2005
I love it! Please continue with this story! And, soon, it took forever for you to updated last time.
Close2MiiHeart chapter 2 . 2/14/2005
i like it please continue!
MirrorKisses chapter 2 . 2/12/2005
Oh,me like this story alot and I like Paige's conscience,it's a smart ass!Gotta update soon please
britneyh8r chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
Paige and Marco? Hmm . . . Paige is already a boyfriend-stealer. Remember Spinner and Terri? (Okay, I just don't like Paige's uncanny penchant for backstabbing.) Now here's a question: Is this slash because it has gay content? Does a canon gay couple count as slash? Or does turning Marco straight (or bi) make this fic slash?