Reviews for Tell Her This
Guest chapter 10 . 7/19/2013
update pls
JJsMommy27 chapter 10 . 7/15/2010
I think you should finish this story you were doing so good on it and i am hoping that it is Lorelai that has the affair because i think that Rory and Tristan are good together and i think that you should have Paris and Jess hook up in this story so update soon
Komal chapter 10 . 7/29/2007
That was great. I loved it! It's a long shot but I hope you continue it eventually... Until then, I'm just gonna be the good balcony buddy that I am and pretend like they end up together, lol. Love the trory action as always!
Kriti chapter 10 . 5/26/2006
super!i hate emily...but i love every 1 else in there...!do make things comfy btw. jess n rory,he's really sweet n i wudnt want things to remain strained even from his side..jess n tristan wud make really good buddy's since theyr kinda like each other in many ways...but other than that...its going gr8!just keep updating!
piper-h-99 chapter 10 . 3/28/2006
UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE!
abc79-de chapter 10 . 3/5/2006
Sigh. I love Jess. I love him in any way, shape, or form, but it's especially nice to see him in a fic where Rory is all in love with some other guy, and Jess isn't the bad guy.

You have them as really great friends here, and I love how you portray him as still protective and loving of her without making him a sappy, over-the-top drip that can't get over her. Bless you. :D

As for Chris/Lore, I think you've got the vibe down that is currently on the show. That no matter what is going on with them in their lives, they're there for each other. They've known each other too long not to be, and you get the feelling that even if they didn't share a kid, they'd still be able to pick up a phone, or have lunch and just be this unit. It doesn't matter if they fight, if they have sex, or what, nothing ever really changes them.

Sigh. I've gone on and on. I'm not trying to break up your JJ vibe. That's just my own personal opinion sneaking in. Won't happen again. :D

Excellent update. Excellent portrayals of these complex and so-much interwoven relationships.

ames
INACTIVEACCOUNT243095 chapter 7 . 3/1/2006
rory should tlel her foolish grandmother that she doesn't want a party from her. how out of line she was!
INACTIVEACCOUNT243095 chapter 4 . 3/1/2006
i like how you have madeline and louise and paris knowing everyone else !
INACTIVEACCOUNT243095 chapter 3 . 3/1/2006
oh i'm sorry there's the donor.. HAHH! THAT WAS GREAT!
Ali chapter 10 . 2/27/2006
This was amazing. Thanks for updating
princetongirl chapter 10 . 2/27/2006
loved it update soon
LoVe23 chapter 10 . 2/26/2006
This was good..please update soon!
princetongirl chapter 9 . 9/14/2005
loved it update soon
ChocolatMoosePi chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
the way luke proposed is kinda like how i had him propose in one of my stories. like, with a horoscope, and all.
The Sacred Feminine chapter 9 . 9/9/2005
Will you continue? Please? I'll be your best friend... No, seriously... I'll be your best friend.