Reviews for Night Butterflies
bluedragon1836 chapter 13 . 8/2/2008
awesome and sweet. I loved it.
Kaos Rev chapter 13 . 7/8/2001
Awsome story! Very well written.
dtzgrl chapter 13 . 6/30/2001
ooooo flying that is soooo cule
RAP chapter 13 . 3/22/2001
Neat! Great Rogue-Logan scenes!
Pseudo Psyche chapter 13 . 3/20/2001
So, is this the end, or is there more to come? It's a well written story, and I hope to see more. :)
Jean1 chapter 13 . 3/11/2001
Generally I'm not a big fan of Wolverine thinks he's in love with Rogue movie fics but this was a stunning twist on that and a far more realistic take on Wolverine in that position than most I've seen. I also was incredibly impressed with your Jubilee. She's everything she should be - young and fun loving but incredibly deep and direct. Her taking on Logan and pulling him back together is classic Jubilee and why they are so popular a team in the comic. Well done. I'd love to see more of this version of the two characters.
SLWalker chapter 13 . 3/11/2001
Wow... just wow.
SLWalker chapter 7 . 3/11/2001
Completely excellent so far. Love how you write Jubilee... you make her into an incredibly three-d character, not just a mall-rat or sweetie chasing the Canuck. :::dives back in for more:::
Dala1 chapter 13 . 3/9/2001
Awww. The ending felt a little abrupt, but I liked it.
Jane chapter 13 . 3/8/2001
That was a great story! : )
Chibikat chapter 11 . 3/8/2001
WAAH AAAH! DON'T END THERE! -Chibikat
Dala1 chapter 11 . 3/8/2001
Eeeep! You have to continue quickly! Don't leave me hanging!
Dala1 chapter 9 . 3/7/2001
Even though the R/L shipper in me is complaining, I like it lots. Please continue.
Shiann Reece chapter 7 . 3/6/2001
Wow, this is a very interesting and well-written story! It keeps me wanting to read more to see what is gonna happen next! Great job, and write more soon please.