Reviews for The Sinful Art of Coveting
sisko chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
I love this! Please do keep writing! Keen Eddie is one of my favourite tv shows and Eddie and Fiona is the couple I'd like to see happen...
lala chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
Awesome job! Please continue! I want to see what goes on between Eddie and Fiona!
Alyx7 chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
Very good. Excellent, even.

But *much* too short.
Paris chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
loved it.. I just LOVE keen eddie.. I wish it werent over.. I hated it when I saw the last episode.. it was like they were practically yelling out loud that Eddie and Fiona would end up together but they werent going to show us that.. CAUSE IT ENDED! lol.. im angry grr.. but i loved the fic.. I was hopin to write something but didnt find the time.. maybe you should.. hint hint.. lol
a red burn chapter 1 . 2/3/2005
O, Eddie/Fiona fic. I loved them from the start

Update, update!
prin69 chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
oh! yeah! i love keen eddie! and i love fiona and eddie together! this is awesome (so far), and my favorite line has to be "You should not stalk your roommate…who has a boyfriend and is in a relationship." hahahha, i love the ..., as if, if she didn't have a bf it would be ok. lol. this is awesome.
TragicallyDepressed chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
KEEN EDDIE, KEEN EDDIE, KEEN EDDIE.

...as you can tell I'm a big fan of the show and especially the Eddie/Fiona pairing, if those stupid FOX suits gave this a chance, we would see some romance between the two but we can only use our imagination now.

Make More!

Good Job BTW...
eddiefiona foreva chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
omg, i neva knew that they had a keen eddie section on this site!

totally col!

i cant believe that they cancelled the show without even a good ending!

i luved the stry!

update soon
TisTheEast chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
Great story! It was realy cute. I love Keen Eddie, and I love Eddie and Fiona together. They have awesome chemistry. If only the show had lasted longer. Keep up the great work.