Reviews for Bitter
UnorthodoxDreamer chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
GOD DAMMIT DIIIISTREEEEESSS! What with all the distress, man? Three fics in a row, all war renting distress and D: faces. I can't do it anymore, man. My feels are all broken and shift. Dweh.
CharmedArtist chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
Ooof... You do write great oneshots. Short and poignant.
irat chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
hello,
I really like your story and would like to translate it into german.
I hope you read this review : )

regards
irat
RayDreamsInColor chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
I'm so tired. This is amazing. I'm crying-good job.
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
short and blunt...last line was perfect as was the reactions we saw. This is a good one about where Sirius really goes wrong. cheers :)
Dantalions chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Ho damn, that's fucked up.

Like, majorly.
SB chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Its the parting sentence which sold it for me. Juicily dark! Hats off!
NeuroticNerd chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Oh, I loved this! I love what it said without having to say it, if you get what I mean. Short and simple and lettign your own mind fill out the blanks, just implying a whole lot. Loved everyone's reactions, perfect.
Eliph95 chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
sorta bittersweet..i wonder what would have happened had jkrowl really had put this in her stories..
SugarCrumbs chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
-breath caught up in my throat-

wow... for the first time... i feel hatred towards sirius...

the part where you wrote that sirius said to harry "i was a good boy, just like my father"

reminded me of a pedo. :D -tries to brighten things up-

anyways. well written story, even if it did leave an awful pit in my stomach
clinically.repressed chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
That was... intense.
renata regina chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
This is totally disturbing, but I really want to see what happens next! In my head Snape steps up and reaches out to Harry. Two thoughts about this, though. One, it's sort of funny! Not the situation, of course, but Harry's thoughts and "iHe and Sirius never did agree on anything, after all/i". So dark humor, I guess. Two, what a disappointment Remus continues to be /:
Aimi-chan chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
This was good. I mean really good. I like the insight you gave, the way the whole drabble played out. I mean, yes I love Sirius, but man, this is awesome dark angst stuff without so much angst and more dark. I really hope you write more Harry Potter stuff, preferably slash as I do not do hetero pairings often. Either way, great stuff! Thanks for writing this!
MadHatter427 chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
Powerful and sad
Potterworm chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
That was so sick and dark and perfectly written.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »