Reviews for Bad Dreams
blahgirl13 chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
so far this has to be my favorite 33
Tai chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
You're an amazing writer... beautiful story! C:
Yours Truly Serendipity chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
This is one of those cute stories, that make you want to go aw...! I happen to just adore those types of stories!
Nearly Awake chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
o... i love it...

it's insane how much you sympathize with the murderers in this movie...
antiIRONY chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
Well, yours is the very first Murder By Numbers fanfiction I have ever read, and I can honestly say that because of you, I will be reading many many more. This was very sweet. Beautiful, simple, and just the way I would have imagined it.
Bee chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
Oh! It's a rare thing that one comes across a story this good. I absolutely loved it. You are an excellent writer and quite good. Your descriptions, the voice of Richard made for an enjoyable read.
Exzy chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
Good job. I like how you didn't try to push it or make the characters anything they weren't. So many slashy stories are so sudden and out of character. This was, well, nice. _
The Muse Erato chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
absolutely fantastic! unbelievably tasteful and sweet. great work.
Icegirl 03 chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
You explained the situation very well...I love the way you put a bunch of detail into it...I usually don't read slashes but this was very well writen *Good Job
Broken8 chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
Wow. This is really good. It's so sweet.
zzsts chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
Aw, I liked this story very much, so innocent and bittersweet... Poor Justin, nightmares can be so evil... Are you going to continue?
She-who-must-not-be-named666 chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
o that was great! please do the next night o please!