Reviews for I Hope You Rot Your Teeth Out
Loved it! :)
nayin17 chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
awwwww loved it
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Awww! That line of Harry's, "I want to get bogged down with you," has to be one of the cutest things ever! Omg I love this, wonderful job! :)
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
Aw so sweet! :]
bowlfullofcherries chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
that...was incredibly romantic. i love your work.

thanks for the read.
staggered incite chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
How can you imply that this was anything less than an excellent piece? It's one of my all time favorites. The emotion is honest, the characters- in-character and so believable I just want to hug them.

It's one of my all time favorites.
karma11 chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
it was sweet
wandless2 chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
Oh wow, that was awesome!
Prince Takeru chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
A sweet story. It would've been nicer if it ended in a kiss, though... lol
PaperbackWriter chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
Oh, sweet romance. It's taken me forever and a year to get enough time on the computer to read more of your fics. This has quite improved my day.
charmingly-holly chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
...sigh...

You're the cocaine of the hopeless romance addicts.

That is all.

-h
IrishCharms chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
are you going to update this or was that the end? its really cute, so please add more!
sechilles chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
I don't get why you get so few reviews when your stories are so incredable. Please don't get discouraged and please keep writting, whether it is one-shots or novel lengths. I myself am trying to write a fanfiction these days and i wish i had your talent. By the way when will you update your other story? Don't make me wait too long :).
Paige2310 chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
I really like this story! Its ccute- and has an interesting point of view! Are you going to add more to in the house of the quick and hungry soon?
mrsharrypotter12 chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
sry to lazy to login but what! no ending kiss? lol loved it!

-lain