Reviews for I Hope You Rot Your Teeth Out
nayin17 chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
awwwww loved it
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Awww! That line of Harry's, "I want to get bogged down with you," has to be one of the cutest things ever! Omg I love this, wonderful job! :)
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
Aw so sweet! :]
bowlfullofcherries chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
that...was incredibly romantic. i love your work.

thanks for the read.
staggered incite chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
How can you imply that this was anything less than an excellent piece? It's one of my all time favorites. The emotion is honest, the characters- in-character and so believable I just want to hug them.

It's one of my all time favorites.
karma11 chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
it was sweet
wandless2 chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
Oh wow, that was awesome!
Prince Takeru chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
A sweet story. It would've been nicer if it ended in a kiss, though... lol
PaperbackWriter chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
Oh, sweet romance. It's taken me forever and a year to get enough time on the computer to read more of your fics. This has quite improved my day.
charmingly-holly chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
...sigh...

You're the cocaine of the hopeless romance addicts.

That is all.

-h
IrishCharms chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
are you going to update this or was that the end? its really cute, so please add more!
sechilles chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
I don't get why you get so few reviews when your stories are so incredable. Please don't get discouraged and please keep writting, whether it is one-shots or novel lengths. I myself am trying to write a fanfiction these days and i wish i had your talent. By the way when will you update your other story? Don't make me wait too long :).
Paige2310 chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
I really like this story! Its ccute- and has an interesting point of view! Are you going to add more to in the house of the quick and hungry soon?
mrsharrypotter12 chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
sry to lazy to login but what! no ending kiss? lol loved it!

-lain
OtakuLeader chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
This story was a really something...Would you like to know what it is? It's a one of a kind story, that's what! Everything sorta flowed in a way that I've never read. I think I'm beginning to like your writing style very much, or at least in Harry and Ginny's case! There is a sense of essence to the story that proves that it is worth reading from the very first line that it starts. Oh, and the bit at the top with the Rotterdam joke, it was quite funny! In fact, I'm going to send it to some of my close friends, like "kannas-twin", and other people as well. Do keep up the good work and all the other funny stuff too! I think you have great potentional for a writer and I h ope that you always do continue to write. Thanks for everything! Is there going to be more for this story? Oh, and BTW...Where'd you get that joke from? I want to know more of them to tell so that I won't be funnyless! Is that even a word? Well, anyways...thanks and write more soon! Ashley T. 1/9/05 7:13PM