Reviews for The Greatest Thing You'll Ever Learn
ErikLover12345 chapter 30 . 4/29/2012
OMG i love how you did this just...great job
LittleLotte-xox chapter 11 . 1/22/2008
I LOVE THIS STORY! Moulin Rouge and Phantom are my fav things in the world, this crossover is GREAT!
Threatens and Adores chapter 30 . 7/10/2006
I was drawn to this story by the title...obviously from Moulin ROuge. I loved how you twined the two stories together! Especially the little CHristian parts. I loved finding lyrics I reconized from the movie. So wonderful job. Though the ending was crappy (not in a bad way, as in not a happy ending way) Sequal *pur* god.
Kathy.L chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
This was a good story until you killed off Erik
humhallelujah chapter 15 . 6/30/2005
I am going to add this in the middle of the story cause I think I'll forget if I wait any longer. I am SO glad you added Christian in this, he is so cool! Moulin Rouge is awesome, this was a great idea! I'll review again at the end of the story.
ThePhantomsShadow chapter 30 . 6/30/2005
*SOB*

Great story. The end! T_T!

~ The Phantom's Shadow
Alex chapter 30 . 6/4/2005
I can't believe you killed off erik! it was a great story before but you made it crap!
fishtoes chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
why are you so intent on

1) ripping off lines from beauty and the beast?

2) making Raoul a *yawn* abusive bastard? It's a total 360 than any of the behaviour he's shown in the movie, musical, 0R book, and it's done to DEATH. is it so hard for you OMG!ewwFOP! phangirls to come to terms with the fact that...*gasp* she left Erik?

master phanwanker,

Renee
The Phantom of the PhanWankage chapter 2 . 5/27/2005
P.S.

Please don't write the trilogy. Spare us. Please. Just... stop now.
The Phantom of the PhanWankage chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
I speak for everyone at Phanwank when I say...

- Pulls out a needle and pops her bubble. -

You story really sucks.

"Just reading that you know it’s gonna be painful. Yet for some sick reason I felt compelled to read 16 chapters of it. Granted I just skimmed through most of them, but still… what the hell was I thinking? I just couldn’t stop reading. It was like witnessing a train wreck; you don’t want to see it, but you just can’t look away. I was going to leave a snarky review, but I just couldn’t bring myself to burst her fangirl bubble (and that of her 400 something reviewers saying “OMG best story EVAR!1!”) Still, I have to get this off my chest.

I warn you not to read the story. It's like quicksand; is sucks you in and the harder you try to get out the faster it pulls you down."

Just so you know, this is the review you got on a nameless, respectable Phantom community. - Laughs. - And I'm in agreeance. It would have potential, if you threw it in the garbage.

As always, please direct all flames to my e-mail!
Mrs.Butler chapter 30 . 5/24/2005
This is the best story i have ever read in my whole have a way of wirting that captivates the readers. You are so talented. I cant wait for the sequel! I will be watching out for it. Again you are an amazing writer!
Faust chapter 30 . 5/15/2005
The..Greatest thing...you'll ever learn...is just to love...and be loved...in..return...

sniff sniff sob

I only thought that instead of Christine singing " Come What May" at the it should have been "Wandering Child" or "Learn to be Lonely" oohh that LtbL would be great closing curtain moment, I can picture Toulose(midget dressed as a nun) singing that at the end.
EndomorphUsagi chapter 30 . 5/5/2005
I can't wait for the sequel! _ it'll be so pretty! i can just imagine it...::pictures little eriks and chirstines running around:: aw...get the story up soon!
Dark Gotham chapter 30 . 5/3/2005
Oh,wow this story was just awsome. I loved it.
Aquila chapter 24 . 4/29/2005
gahh! I absolutely loved your story in the beginning. loved the vividness and everything. but i can tell you slowly (mostly toward the end) lost inspiration in it. I'm glad at least you finished it but do the story justice and give it more of a conclusion.

Honestly, i love your writing. but I wouldn't mind (and i'm sure others wouldn't either) if you took some time and rewrite at least the last chapter.

Your plot is just so original, it deserved a fuller ending. PLEASE, please, think about it.