Reviews for A Hypothetical Situation
apennamedanika chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
Ah, and now we know why Horatio was so keen to be back in his cell with the lovely Archie.

Lovely little ficlet, good job xx
Niki Chidon chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
Aw... So cute:)
Eldalie chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
it is very sweet. thank you.
kalahari chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
Very sweet! Too short!

Bye
Demus chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
I've said it before, I'll say it again, Bravi! Bravi! Bravissimi!

I loved Horatio's shock and Archie's general Archie-ness. I love Archie, especially your interpretation of his character- witty, theatrical and gently teasing.
Nuwanda chapter 1 . 1/19/2005
Okay, you are most definately my new obsession! You like Harry Potter, Hitchhiker's Guide, AND Horatio Hornblower? The H.H part makes me happiest, cause I've been obsessed with it since it first premiered and I've still only found about two people who've seen it, and one only saw it because I told her she'd like it. You are too cool for words. And this was so cute. Too cute for words. Love the hypothetical officers situation, and Archie quoting Shakespeare was so perfect. Adorable little theatre obsessed boy. Your writing is good, great sense of description. Love it.
Pip chapter 1 . 1/14/2005
Well done! I really enjoyed that little snippet! How about something a bit longer?
Mara202 chapter 1 . 1/14/2005
i love it! cute ficcie!

looking forward to reading more of your fics!

mara
shezzawatto chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
I enjoyed this very much, LLM,

You set the scene well, leading in with familiar images. The Shakespeare quotes were apt for the situation and cleverly deployed. the contest as to who could maintain the hypothetical premise the longer was fun and well done.

The only thing that jarred a bit for me was some of the dialogue which I thought was modern colloquial English and out of place in a Regency British English setting. Specifically the phrase "not too big of a problem". It's the "of" which is the anachronistic note. I think they would be likely to have said something like "not too big a problem" or "not too great a difficulty".

I look forward to more HH work from you.

Thank you for a very entertaining vignette.

Regards