Reviews for Unfathomable
Deanadelyon chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
I just read this scene again today, in LtUaE. Got to Ford's line there, and I go, aww... he cares! Haha :)

Very fun fic, nice work! :))
Frizz the Eccentric chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
Very sweet!
Demus chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
Aw! Awesomeness! Me like. Slashy cuteness, simply wonderful. I loved Ford's fear and Arthur's 'knowing it'. Fantastic.
Gilded Muse chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
Oh... Everything fits in so well with the book. I love it. It's just like reaidng Adams, if Adams had been a bit more of a slash fan.
TailsEponineRox chapter 1 . 5/13/2005
Hi by it was rubbish i did not read it from Mrs Louisa Radcliffe.

Eponine: DON'T YOU DARE FLAME THIS STORY LOUISA! THIS IS THE BEST FORD/ARTHUR STORY EVER!

Louisa: At least im not dead.

Eponine: You have to stop bringing that up! If I was dead, I wouldn't be typing!

Louisa:your a ghost and you can type.

Eponine: Louisa! You just exposed my secret!

Louisa:Im going to blow you all up!

Eponine: Hello, you're with the person that can't get bombs to work! Now for punishment, you will have to read all my fave slash fanfics!

Louisa:Oh stop being silly the story was great now Eponine SHUT UP!

Eponine: Thank you!
Elendraug chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
I always meant to write something for this scene, but several people beat me to it. X3 Very nice. Must be slightly awkward for Slarti. XD
Kura chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
Aw... Sweetness FordArthur! Hurray!
nopenopnope chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
wow, who'da thought arthur would ever get somethign ahead of time? lol keep it up!
Mary James chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
*melts* I think that I could read your Arthur/Ford forever. Which I really shouldn't because it just further fuels my Hitchhiker's obsession. I need to write some Hitchhiker slash.
Benny chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
Wow, who wouldn't want a boyfriend with two heads?
leelee3 chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
Aw! I'm puddling... . Of course I liked this! I fekking loved it! *squeals* It was very sweet, very adorable on Arthur's part. Sorry I'm a bit late with a review, but I've been having a rather bad sort of two weeks...but this made my day a lot brighter! Thank you! _
kuriko chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
Gah...warm-and-fuzzy feelings are threatening to strangle me... x_x

But it's not an unwelcome feeling. :)

Wonderful fic, I thought. Canonically, a tad bit farfetched, though written well. I sort of wish it HAD happened, frankly. :\

Scary part is, I JUST finished LUE right before I read this.
GalleryofGhosts chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
Ahaha! I'm GhoGallery, by the way (I just put my sn in a different order). I love this! Yay for Ford/Arthur!
Akari-chan chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
I quite dont understand what means "unfathomable" (my dictionary sucks!), but anyway, its a very cute fic I hope theres more coming XD
riseagainphoenix chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
I liked it! I especially liked how you tried to copy the book's style of writing, and did it quite well. Poor Arthur, though. He really is quite dim, isn't he, if he gets a whole fic just about him actually understanding something without having to be explained it. :D