Reviews for Mismatched
hearmei chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
are there ging to be more chaps? Where kakashi meets obito after the scolding in a 'new light'? :D
GSYH chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
I think Obito was 13 when he died, I thought younger when I first read Kakashi Gaiden cause Kakashi looked so young, but Obito died at the age of 13 is what's usually comes up among his fans, yeah.

I really like this fic, seriously, I don't think the Uchiha clan would be too happy about Kakashi, and from the beginning I didn't like Obito's mother, ah, Obito always struck me as the exception of the Uchihas, he's so kind.
Asuka Kureru chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
*cries all over you* gah, i wanted to read a fic that would deal with kakashi and obito's relationship so badly. thank you. this one was great, with the way people talked behind kakashi's back and their strained relationship with each other and ah obito's eye crying ;.; Now i want to write something too. ::sniffle::
esther chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
that was really good.

it made me realize how much i wanted to know about what the ramifications of obito's death would mean. and this was just really good.

no other words, except maybe great work...etc

and why did itachi give him sound advice? maybe he was actually excited at the idea of one day being able to measure himself against a sharingan wielder outside the uchiha bloodline, and an acknowledged genius at that?

please update.
Bakutiku chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
Ah... that was an interesting bit about Itachi.

Note: most people say it "Uchiha Itachi" instead of "Itachi Uchiha".
HeiBai-Ameyubi chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
Well... since I haven't gotten that far into Naruto yet (far from it), I was slightly confused and 'huh?'-like. Totally my fault.

But, I think that was a very good story. Most excellently written.
MegaMaz chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
That . . . is a harsh possibility . . . and I'm glad I had a chance to read it . .
Fate VII chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
I like it. It made my head feel a bit spinny, but I like it.
miako chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
Pourquoi?
Pellinor chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
That was so cool! It made me very sad near the end.. And you spoke in french, at the very, very, end. I'm not fluent in it, so what I think it says, is:

(la fin)

The end

(je ne peux pas le fais si je suis seul.)

I cannot the do if I am only.

O.o . . .

I know, I suck.
rayemars chapter 1 . 1/8/2005
I felt bad for Obito's mother at first, but by the end, no. No sympathy. R.

*grin* I am so very glad that you've come to the Naruto fandom. Your ficlets keep digging into these little details of the story, and it's just . . . great. Really great.