Reviews for Where Will You Go?
Nietzsche's Itch chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
This has just boosted Duke into the 'favourite characters' degree. I love how you've given the tragic past with a hope for things to get better. Especially like Yugi's little pov when he shows he cares too. And Tristan. Joey annoyed me a bit lol. Liked your description of girls as 'googly-eyed, absurd things' as this sums up my general feelings towards the majority of my gender rather acutely.

Good work :)
Poopsie chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Hooray for angst! :D You really did a great job on this! :3
Celestialfae chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
I thought that was indeed another sweet story you did. At first i always thought Duke was a pompous, stuck-up, rich boy who only wanted to go out with the beautiful girls he found fitting. But now that i see this i know i need to look more closely before judging someone ever again.
Black.Thorns.and.White.Tears chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
This is very nicely written, in-depth fanfiction. It really looks into Duke's life a bit more than most fics do. I loved this so much, I printed it out. ; A copy of it now resides in my binder, which is filled with the very best fanfics I read. Are you going to write more like this? If you are, send me an e-mail. I would love to read it! Duke is one of my favorite charecters! Again, wonderful story! _ favesx10

Kina
the-bee-keeper chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
This fanfic was beautifully written! Well-done i think you have displayed Duke's POV very well! And like others have said, it is nice to see an in-depth fanfic about him, as overall there don't seem to be many! A job-well done :-)
Yamigal chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
o_O Wow. Amazing.
yllom21 chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
It's so cute! I love it! The adjectives are wonderful and I thought you captured Duke's personality very well! Nice job.
Jieli chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
Duke is so overlooked in fanfiction, I really love that you've looked so much deeper into his character. Although he appeared to be a "part of Yugi's group" I could still tell he was somewhat still reserved, a loner, in some respects like Kaiba and Mai.

Great song, it fits really well. I really liked the development and the climax of this story-he finally got what he really needed in the end, and was assured that their friendship was finally true. Very nice job.
Amanda chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
I love this story! It's really good and touching. But one thing... When Duke woke up, you should mention them being relieved that he was alive and all...
FireGoddess101 chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
yeah! so good! I luv your stories! Poor Duke. :( May not be a big fan of his but I still like him.
animefanatickid25 chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
_ Great fic! Muahahahaha! dun dun...the infamous punk look! XD! i'm hyper.

_

afk25
griiffins chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
That was, well, how can I put it? Breathtakingly deep and meaningful. Fantastically written, realistic, tragic, yet the friendship triumphs over it all. Loved it from start to finish. Do you plan on writing any more? If you do, drop me an email, I'd like to read it. I don't read Yu-Gi-Oh stuff much anymore, well, not since I saw the new episodes on Nick yesterday. I hate living in the UK. Again, thanks!
CPegasus chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
this is really good. very powerful. The only things i can comment on are nitpicks, really. and there are only two.

1)just...two miracles seems a little much. Duke not being dead is fine, but is it that unlikely that Tristan had a cell phone on him, maybe? besides, what were Yugi and Joey doing out so late? If he'd called them, it may have made more sense.

2) a little of the dialouge was odd. normally, people as close as Tristan and Duke (they hang out, at least) don't call each other by their full names. and 10-year-olds, no matter how mature, don't usually speak with such sophistication.

but that's all i have to say. great job.