Reviews for My Hatred, My Obsession
Vamptisha chapter 8 . 3/15
Hmmmm...i wonder wat will happen to kagome now...
Blommie8 chapter 8 . 12/29/2014
Wow..it's amazing story. What a waste,that you didn't continue this. You've made a good potrayal of kagome and sesshomaru character. And i agree with you about kikyou and inuyasha relationship. Sometimes i feel sorry for their tragic love story. And i understand why kikyou behave like that in the anime. Someday..i hope you'll comeback to finish this. No wonder you've got one toushand more reviews only with 8 chapter. What about if you make a couple chapter again? I'm sure,you'll got 5 toushand reviews. Greart story!
Loneata-Leafive chapter 8 . 12/10/2014
Oh man, I love what you have here! I hope you continue with it soon!
bleedingtulipoflove chapter 8 . 6/24/2014
More is on the way right?
HelplessTraveler chapter 8 . 5/16/2014
great story, cant wait for the next chappie!.
Izzyliji chapter 8 . 4/2/2014
Please take this up again! I love this and I want to know how Sessh and Kags develope feelings towards one another.
Sakura chapter 8 . 12/19/2013
Seguilo! No lo abandones! Porfis! Sos buena escritora y esto se pone cada vez mas interesante!
wetsakura chapter 8 . 12/4/2013
Sesshoumaru is so cold T.T But I realize this is what makes his character so canon. I love your story and I look forward to more chapters
kidagakaush chapter 8 . 11/10/2013
great story hope to see more! :)
crangelique chapter 8 . 10/26/2013
Why did you leave her alone, Sesh? Sigh... I was hoping for a good looking kind of enemy. Haha
ZapZapYotsuba chapter 8 . 5/29/2013
So good!
Lori chapter 8 . 5/13/2013
Nice to revisit this story! I enjoy how you write how conflicted Sesshoumaru is when it comes to desiring a human - namely Kagome.
sacuraisise chapter 8 . 3/19/2013
im scared for kagome
Princess Miele chapter 8 . 2/28/2013
OMG this story is so fantastic! I wanna know & read more, I just loved it! Please update soon, I'll be following. ;)
Si11ygir1 chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Wait... why do some reviews say: CH.35? I only see 8 chapters! O_o am I missing like a ****ton of a wonderful story here?
1,394 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »