Reviews for My Hatred, My Obsession
Yuuki Kuchiki chapter 8 . 10/15
TekoloKuautli chapter 8 . 7/3
I love how in character Sesshomaru is! And how it's gradually explained why he can't identify his own feelings, after all he is someone who has locked his emotions away for centuries, you can't expect him to proclaim undying love or anything of the sort, lust is the closest he can deal with for now. Poor Kagome though, she reminds me of those punching air bags that stand right up after every hit, you gotta admire her resilience. I hope you can add even a bit more, it's really a great story XD
kagomehigurashi500 chapter 1 . 9/12/2015
I'm glad you chose to continue this story, I have read the first chapter and it's really good, so please don't hesitate to continue writing. We all love this story and will always support you.
The calling chapter 2 . 6/25/2015
I can't wait to read more
TenaciouslyEnigmatic chapter 8 . 5/28/2015
I had the fortune of coming through this story after finishing all of Inuyasha in three days.

And to my horrendously bad luck I come to this story.

I mean that in no disrespect. When I first read your summary and saw when you had last updated, I knew I would regret opening your story since it was not complete.

Lo and behold here I am at your eighth chapter, rocking back and forth and grumbling wishing I knew how your story would end.

Author, you have my deepest respect (and grief) for your story. Bless you.
Vamptisha chapter 8 . 3/15/2015
Hmmmm...i wonder wat will happen to kagome now...
Blommie8 chapter 8 . 12/29/2014's amazing story. What a waste,that you didn't continue this. You've made a good potrayal of kagome and sesshomaru character. And i agree with you about kikyou and inuyasha relationship. Sometimes i feel sorry for their tragic love story. And i understand why kikyou behave like that in the anime. Someday..i hope you'll comeback to finish this. No wonder you've got one toushand more reviews only with 8 chapter. What about if you make a couple chapter again? I'm sure,you'll got 5 toushand reviews. Greart story!
Loneata-Leafive chapter 8 . 12/10/2014
Oh man, I love what you have here! I hope you continue with it soon!
bleedingtulipoflove chapter 8 . 6/24/2014
More is on the way right?
HelplessTraveler chapter 8 . 5/16/2014
great story, cant wait for the next chappie!.
Izzyliji chapter 8 . 4/2/2014
Please take this up again! I love this and I want to know how Sessh and Kags develope feelings towards one another.
Sakura chapter 8 . 12/19/2013
Seguilo! No lo abandones! Porfis! Sos buena escritora y esto se pone cada vez mas interesante!
wetsakura chapter 8 . 12/4/2013
Sesshoumaru is so cold T.T But I realize this is what makes his character so canon. I love your story and I look forward to more chapters
kidagakaush chapter 8 . 11/10/2013
great story hope to see more! :)
crangelique chapter 8 . 10/26/2013
Why did you leave her alone, Sesh? Sigh... I was hoping for a good looking kind of enemy. Haha
1,399 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »