Reviews for Waiting
yelros chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Damn! Damn!

This pairing is sooo adorable. . . .

So innocent, pure and sweet

We need more fic abt this pairing .

I love it
RebeccasanFujiEijiLVR chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
very sweet :) rika and sensei cute
sabishii Kodomo chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
wow, i loved it. i was hoping to find a nice story like this one. keep up the great work. :) x
MissKrystalSam chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
I really enjoyed this. It rings true to the Manga, and uncensored Anime. I, like Many Others, wish they'd kept the anime true. Amazing work. Keep at it :)
Seductive Venus chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
It was a nice fic. I liked the way you wrote it because I got in so deep in Rika it was as if I was her. YOur words are wise and it was very realistic. Kudos!
skyline angel chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
wow... that's so sweet... i really like how you portrayed rika in this fic... she really is so sweet and mature...

keep up the good work!
REVlover92 chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
WWAAHH! That's so sweet and...wise! I loved it! Please keep up with the good work!
Ashley chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
I loved this story. It was great! I wonder why people believe a relationship of such a large age-gap is impossible unless someone is getting something out of it. A relationship like this IS POSSIBLE! My aunt married someone seventeen years her senior, and they had a great marriage! Please write more stories like this. Please and thanks!
bishounen lovah chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
Dang! This is so good! It's short but it's got a great impact. I love the comparisons that you made. *sniff sniff*

lovely...
Master Fedora chapter 1 . 1/18/2003
So so sweet. I love the whole thing about how her hands may be small etc, it's so touching. These two are so great together. *grins happily*
Venus Smurf chapter 1 . 10/8/2002
Very sweet. I eagerly await more of your work.