Reviews for Untitled
MissFaerieKaiti chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Awww x3
Samara-chan chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
...Ah. Haha. I just realized, when I was half-way through the dream sequence, that I had READ this fic before. And sure enough, I DID, in year 2003 xD I find that funny. Um. Yeah. This fic's gorgeous, like I said before P. You characterized Syaoran perfectly A VERY nice one-shot. My, you're good at writing fluff.
Samara-chan chapter 1 . 9/14/2003
Aw, that was beautiful and kawaii I liked the dream, it was so cute. Great fic!
not applicable chapter 1 . 8/18/2003
Pretty and nice! I think you captured Syaoran's personality perfectly!
Candyland chapter 1 . 7/21/2003
Bee-yoo-tee-full.
setsu chapter 1 . 6/12/2002
will u still update this?
Moonlit Rain chapter 1 . 2/7/2002
That was really really really good! I loved it! You have so much talent as a writer! Kawaii dream!
tina chapter 1 . 1/4/2002
pleazzzzzzzz finishhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
pokey chapter 1 . 9/20/2001
oh wow. This was simply amasing. Something about the way he says 'please love me' just really hit me. It was so emotional because you could feel how hard that was and how everything was just tettering on her response. And I am babbling but I really just wasnted you to know how much i liked your story.
PrincessLesse chapter 1 . 9/19/2001
Hanyaaan! *lol* This is totally kawaii, and it makes all of us mush lovers (which I am, but I can't stand too much or I'll puke) enjoy. I love the fluffy stuff, as long as it's not too much, about a P.O.V. on something. Makes the world GO round. _ Ja ne!
Ciircee chapter 1 . 9/16/2001
Mmm, this is such a cute story. And Syao-kun is so sweet!
Jurei chapter 1 . 8/29/2001
So kawaii! Wonderful fic! You should write a sequel to it! But...I've noticed that a lot of these 'Syaoran's point of view on Sakura' fics end like this, so maybe not. Anyway, it's your decision. Wai! Keep writing!
Rikku-chan chapter 1 . 8/24/2001
Awwwwwwwww...even though i couldnt never ever picture Li-kun that way...it was and adorable kawaii n fluffy lil fic!
Embla chapter 1 . 8/10/2001
lol, I love it! Though in the manga, I did think that Syaoran was thinking of Sakura all the time. _ Remember that part where Yue told him who Syaoran was thinking of, and Sakura in different scenes were suddenly drawn in one page? Yup, he's in love with Sakura, all right! D
Volcan of Dragonfire chapter 1 . 6/13/2001
*smiles with teardrops dripping down her face* Ah! So lovely!