Reviews for Sweet Seduction
recchinon chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Wow u are so cool.

I understand how you feel, i'm a student to and writting fanfic is a hobby, not a job. But some people don't understand it...

Well my readers and reviewers are nice people, but still people are human too and human sometimes can be annoying too. Haha. I just want to say that: YOU ARE COOL!

Good luck!

regards,

Recchinon
DragonBreath102 chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
haha...i remember reading this one too P yea...you can just read my other review on waves of love to know how i feel. but i'm gonna say GOOD LUCK again! haha can never have enough of that P

oh and PS: i didn't get to say this in the other review cause i accidently clicked submit (so there were prolly spelling errors that i didn't get to go back and correct) but i alerted both of these fics so i can know when you put them back up P just thought you should know...haha ok i'm blabbering again. good luck again, and i can't wait to read more of your fics in the future! (oh and totally no pressure, honestly. i know saying that sometimes can actually put pressure...but i just wanted you to know that. yea...blabbering AGAIN...i tend to do that a lot..heh..
Angel Himura chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
at first i was like aww sweet an update! but then i realized it was just a chapter so oh well. yeah some people cant seem to understand that fanfiction isnt everything. hell i was away from reading fanfic for a good year but meh i always come back to see what has updated. i still look forward to reading your story again and i for one will stick around for it, even if i have to read it over from the begining hell i dont mind thats how much i enjoyed it. anyhoo dont let other ungratefull people get to you just do it at your own pace, you'll still have loyal readers _
Kenjutsu2Princess chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
Im completely understand, my sympathies for any trouble you've had to put up with, sorry things turned out this way
The Holey Gred and Forge chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
I feel like crying every time this happens; rude reviewers frustrating the authors. It's sad for people who are patient. However, I definitely understand and respect your decision. I can only say I hope you put this story back up soon whenever you feel comfortable and inspired to update.

- Mei
breaker chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
you dont have to apologize for not updating, because the fans should allow you to take as long as you need to do it. honestly the people who have been demanding you to update need to shut up and be patient.

besides i know what it feels like to go through all that stress with school, and im sure if people just stop and think they would understand that too.

well i hope everything works out in the end!
phoenixkid chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
i agree with you but it shows you got people who likes your work anyways your welcome!
New-Weeen chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
I'm totally up for it. Hsha. I support you. Have fun writing the chapters interesting and funny! I'm excited! :)
IAMANINACTIVEUSER chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
Do what you need to do and whatever is best for you. Don't feel bad about your new method of approach to posting chapters, because honestly, the fans who truly respect and appreciate you, can wait until you're all set to start up posting again. I, for one, am following the same approach you are doing now. I believe that it should be a lot easier for you, and less stressful, to just write out your whole story first, and then post the chapters occasionally to whatever schedule you'll make.

People can be so inconsiderate and demanding sometimes and it can be very frustrating, but you need to think of your self foremost, since you are the author. But at the same time, it's good that you posted out your frustration because it will bring awareness and hopefully some people can come to grips with themselves and apologize to you for their attitude and impatience.

I've never reviewed your stories, but I must say, that you are a very talented author. I really enjoy this story and haven't even realized it's been a year since your last chapter. While it is a bit disappointing that you've removed the chapters and won't have a new chapter up anytime soon, I can sympathize with you and still have patience for your wishes.

I wish you all the best of luck and happiness. Even the best of authors deserve a hiatus from fanfiction world every now and then.

-Chris
sulou chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Wow, I am ever surprised when I read about how rude reviewers can be. I mean wtf, it's not like you get paid to post your stories here. I'd like to advise you to just ignore them, do what ever you like doing best when you have free time and don't worry about updating unless you are so inspired.

I, for one, have enjoyed reading your stories and appreciate all the hours of entertainment and distraction they've provided me with.

Oh, and of course I look forward to reading more, if you choose to continue.

Be happy,

sulou
kakashiindrag chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
I am deeply sorry that people have been harassing you!

I cannot wait till you decide to put up the next updates, nevertheless I will wait patiently.

I think everyone should be able to understand that there is a balance with writing.

Best of luck!
spirit-mage-234 chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Dude, go for it. I completely understand. You should eat that pail of ice cream and lie on the couch all winter. In my early days of reviewing fanfics, I would be the cliche fangirl who would request for an update. But after being on here for almost a year - and having my run-ins with SERIOUSLY rabid readers (the all CAPS, misspelling, chatspeak readers/reviewers) - and having the same situation with a particular story happen to me, I'm f*ing fed up. I said the exact same thing and I totally sympathize with you. Stories take time, and writers have lives, and issues (both concerning hobbies and real life), and people move on from certain fandoms. And you notice that a story that has twenty updates in one week is bound to be a cespool of grammatical, spelling, and plot mishaps. I think you did the right thing about just leaving a notice/taking the story off from the archive. It's sad (after all, I liked your story), but I understand your frustration. You don't have to take the bull of a rabid fangirl who can't find something else to occupy their time with other than leaving a message saying "ZOMG PLZ UPDATE SONN!", or a "committed" writer saying how you're suppose to have responsibility as a writer for that matter. Just chillax... And see you around.

~SM
dawn chapter 10 . 11/22/2008
"I’m guessing that the next chapter should come out faster then I normally update."

You said that! You didnt keep your word. :/

Update?
Kry-D chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
I just read the whole thing yesterday and really enjoy it. The dynamic between the two of them is great-please update soon as you can!
commentor chapter 10 . 7/31/2008
So... this story is about rape?