Reviews for A True Slytherin
Doglover 22 chapter 19 . 9/4
Please continue this story
TheGirlWhoReadWayTooMuch chapter 19 . 6/22
Can you please finish this wonderful story, I'm getting anxious
purplepuppy216 chapter 19 . 12/28/2015
are you ever going to finish it?
Guest chapter 17 . 7/27/2015
Please update
I want to see Harry and ginny together, please...
Binexx chapter 1 . 4/20/2015
it's a really great lovestory... would you please finish it?
littleboy1 chapter 1 . 2/13/2015
Wow ... this story is the best Harry/Ginny story i've read so far.
I want to see Ginny and Harry together for more than 3 days though ... so you know
what i think of the latest chapter. It hasn't been updated in 5 years but i hope you will complete
this story ! Pls update again !
Raven097 chapter 8 . 1/3/2015
Please update soon. The story is really good. I hope you would complete it.
Karlito chapter 19 . 12/2/2014
Please update, I need to end my suffering :'(
marinka chapter 17 . 10/20/2014
I do hope you come back and finish it, even if just o give us summary of the story. I do hope that Harry and Ginny can sort their differences and be together:)
thehuntressxx chapter 19 . 4/25/2014
The story's great! But I hope there's a sequel to it you know where Harry tries to corrects his mistakes especially Ginny.
Always-an-awesome-Nerd chapter 19 . 3/28/2014
i guess its too late to hope for an update
well, anyway, i love the idea of this story. siriusly.
i love its character development, its write up, everything- except
except Ginny.
many people would love this Ginny, but i cannot just digest her character here.
I have always imagined her as a person who cares even if she has a fiery temper- in the Order of Phoenix also, that is what is highlighted.
here, Ginny is a mess, she screams and shouts and misunderstands everything. she doesnt even hear harry out. she neither goes to him at the funeral nor listens patiently to any answer harry has for her letters. After all, HE JUST LOST HIS BEST FRIEND! if she really loved him she would have tried to make it work. it just gets repetitive of Ginny messing up & moping and Harry running after her. I know Harry doesnt have the obvious danger of Voldemort, but I cant stomach her at all. I know harry has his faults too, but he still changed. and sometimes i wish Hrry would leave her and move on.
Still, i would love it when the last chapter comes up. Its still an awesome story, as i said. :)
antonia.gonzalez.higueras chapter 19 . 2/17/2014
well, well, well, i like ur story, bt when r u going to finish it!? im waiting like for a long time ago for to read the last chapter, and guess what? is not here :b ahhahahahhaahaha please upgreade the story, i like it pretty much

ps: i know that my english is not the best bc i jst speak a little bit english, bt try to understand me if u read it ahahhaah
26Naruto26 chapter 19 . 12/15/2013
Ur evil
PrewalShadeX chapter 19 . 12/14/2013
cool! Please update soon!
kazzyshah chapter 19 . 12/12/2013