Reviews for A True Slytherin
Always-an-awesome-Nerd chapter 19 . 3/28
i guess its too late to hope for an update
well, anyway, i love the idea of this story. siriusly.
i love its character development, its write up, everything- except
except Ginny.
many people would love this Ginny, but i cannot just digest her character here.
I have always imagined her as a person who cares even if she has a fiery temper- in the Order of Phoenix also, that is what is highlighted.
here, Ginny is a mess, she screams and shouts and misunderstands everything. she doesnt even hear harry out. she neither goes to him at the funeral nor listens patiently to any answer harry has for her letters. After all, HE JUST LOST HIS BEST FRIEND! if she really loved him she would have tried to make it work. it just gets repetitive of Ginny messing up & moping and Harry running after her. I know Harry doesnt have the obvious danger of Voldemort, but I cant stomach her at all. I know harry has his faults too, but he still changed. and sometimes i wish Hrry would leave her and move on.
Still, i would love it when the last chapter comes up. Its still an awesome story, as i said. :)
antonia.gonzalez.higueras chapter 19 . 2/17
well, well, well, i like ur story, bt when r u going to finish it!? im waiting like for a long time ago for to read the last chapter, and guess what? is not here :b ahhahahahhaahaha please upgreade the story, i like it pretty much

ps: i know that my english is not the best bc i jst speak a little bit english, bt try to understand me if u read it ahahhaah
26Naruto26 chapter 19 . 12/15/2013
Ur evil
PreetSalvatore chapter 19 . 12/14/2013
cool! Please update soon!
kazzyshah chapter 19 . 12/12/2013
Plz update amazing story
pinkieponk chapter 3 . 12/6/2013
Hiya! I've just read three Chapters of this story and I'm totally hooked. It is really well written which makes for a refreshing change of not having to mentally fix all the grammar and spelling mistakes! I've been feeling really low in inspiration recently and so I started reading Fanfiction again. This is one of the few stories I have actually taken a liking to since I started reading fanfics again. You're an amazing author with brilliant ideas and the way the story flows makes it not a chore to read; too often I'll like a story but then give up because it is so poorly written. Please, I'm begging you, keep up your stories because you're a great writer. Also I've seen your art and I've got to say it is AMAZING. I wish I was that good ;)! More reviews to come!
xx Pinkieponk
Lazov chapter 19 . 11/30/2013
I realize this fanfic is three years old, and that it's most likely abandoned, but wow.. you made Ginny a completely unlikeable bitch. A horrible unlikeable cunt. I honestly can't think of a different word to describe how you wrote her in this story. Slightest hitch in the relationship? She gets mad as hell and insults him, breaks up or does other shit. I mean, Jesus, I get it, Harry is all "dark and tortured" by the death of his friend, but fuck it, chasing after has gotten him nothing but trouble. He kept trying to make it work and she kept tearing it apart.

Tl;dr this relationship is rather dreadfully written.
FreelanceBum chapter 2 . 11/16/2013
Lily was best friends with a slytherin for most of her Hogwarts days.
marinka chapter 18 . 11/10/2013
So you have left us hanging on this very evil clifty for few years now.. Please finish it?
noor chapter 19 . 9/13/2013
the chapter was pretty exciting, i cant wait to read the next one, i dont know when u wrote this chapter but please do the next _
noor chapter 13 . 9/12/2013
awesome u must have been really proud of this chapter really awesome
Guest chapter 9 . 9/12/2013
awesome ur really talented, i cant sleep even though its 2 am, really exciting ur story
noor chapter 5 . 9/12/2013
really nice made me excited
marinka chapter 19 . 8/21/2013
i loved the story but may be, if you feel that you can't write the last chapter, you can give us an outline of what you have planned to happen?
Arithmetic13 chapter 19 . 6/24/2013
Horrible ending! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE fix things between Ginny and Harry, you're tearing me apart!