Reviews for The Legend of the Strawberry Underwear
Kaiser Washington chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
Haha. I couldn't stop laughing! These two stories (this and the sequel) were ingenious!
Relentless Ambition chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
After reading eighty-one fan fictions in your account (NS and F combined), this I have to say…

Night Strider (Foul Fountain of Flies) has a collection of subjacent novel of ideas taken back to a Paleolithic level of illusionary-like tale and emotional apathy.

You are a pseudo-virtuoso…a work of maladroitness, orthodox and scarcity, which a said writer was completely succumbed to her arid and foreseeable terminus. Your fallacy is distinctly inherent…and that emancipated shallowness in your literary writings. The appalling liabilities of reviews reflected with constant impend over such imbecile slaves as “addictive and indulgent”. No wonder, you predisposed your primitive enticement to actualize a psychological impregnation of subtle minds with schizophrenic inducement for innocent readers to decipher more of your substandard works.

You are a neglected daughter of a coward and alcoholic bastard, whom you modeled his marauding hobbies and fabricated them as your reserve (a manic possession of objects disown is evidently protuberant). A person analogous to your kind engineered a gigantic and lethal abstersion, which in the end, vacillated to desolation (suitably related to a flamboyant-stricken being that has met its hiemal perdition). You covered yourself with drudgery of hate, dreary vexation and tyrannical ingenuity where, in paradoxical and internal perspectives, you are flaccid, vacuous and bulimic for masculine attentiveness, egoistic nourishments and material abundance, which all will never bestow to your lipidous lap.

Hypercritical? Pessimist? Blood Clot? Excruciating torment? Indeed, it’s about time to preponderant yourself on how these terms neither conceive fear nor shiver violently to anyone but your withering ego.

I would desire to witness and ridicule your self-annihilation and timorous selfdom.
pusa-sa-tabi chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
OMG...

Filipino ka pala..your one of my favorite SD writers..hahaha,i was surprised when i read this fic.. its well written..well all your fics are well written..hope you'll write more..

*smiles*
Pollux Unbound chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
Now that was wicked. I love the rolled-over ball lines and miyagi's comments. very well written, as always.

The redhead wouldn't accept the ice for his balls but he accepted the undies and wore them? ahhahaha, you're twisted. and *gulp* the hedgehog wore the same kind too? _
autotoxicity chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
i like this. hmm...senhana. there's something about a super jock and kinky underwear that i find amusing. next time, make sendoh use Sonic the Hedgehog knickers.
KyotoXoX chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
hehehe Cute. I love SenHana. And I'm glad you did a follow up to The Mystery of the Strawberry Underwear. Great job.