Reviews for You Know It's Love
Celaj15 chapter 3 . 4/16
I really like the idea of Junsamu. Wow am I actually liking a straight ship? lol great fic, I loved it!
PrideViola chapter 3 . 4/20/2011
cute story!

Like it...

It never crossed in my head about osamuxjun,especially daisuke and ken cupid dou thing!it's hilarius!

Great story!

-sin_pride-
Musical Darkness chapter 3 . 8/1/2010
Hehe! Funny! Loved it!
James Hiwatari chapter 3 . 3/10/2007
Well, actually, the coin tailed! \o/

VEry nice story. I agree with you, romances are Ok when there is no drama on it...

I don't usually read romances, nor fanfics about Osamu. I liked the change.

If it was not half past four in the morning, I would write some more stuff here, but my brain haven't got the necessary connections to do so.

Ja ne,

James Hiwatari
bgtea chapter 3 . 9/16/2006
This is certainly a rare pairing to see (with obvious reasons too). I think you did a lovely job keeping the characters in character. Normally, I'm not much of a fan for fluffy romance but I think your fic is well written. Good job.
Hotaru chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
Hey there, this is my favorite story so far!
Hotaru chapter 3 . 6/29/2006
Hey, I really liked your story.I like the fact that Osamu isn't dead and thanks for the story. I totally enjoyed it!
Octavo chapter 3 . 1/8/2006
I like it!

It's nice to see a story that gives some thought to what Ken would really have been like. It's also good to see a story that... uses someone other than Tai, Matt, Sora, Mimi, Dai, TK, Kari, and Ken! Osamu and Jun are definitely underutilized.
heath 999 chapter 3 . 10/12/2005
Aw... Fluffy and cute. I love the story. Great job.
Auntie Nuriko chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
This is a cool romantic/comedy fic. Especially in the Jun/Osamu fic. It's a really good thing that Daisuke got slapped because Jun is not usually ugly (in my opinion). I'll read more soon...
Kairi Hiwatari chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
Aw that's so cute! Noramlly I don't like romance fics, but for some reason I've always liked yours. This is kinda off topic, but is the sequel to Darkness Bloom coming out soon? Because I loved the story and I would be telling you this on that, except it's not up anymore. But I really like the pairing of Jun and Osamu. You are an amazing writter and have a great talent.
takuya chapter 3 . 2/6/2005
that was a great story i loved it tons
DarknessShadows chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
This is definitely one of my favourite fanfics! _ It's humourous without /trying/ to be funny so that it sounds fake, and there aren't enough Jun fics out there. The pairing with Osamu was interesting, and it was intriguing to see how Jun changed once she'd stopped stalking.

I was upset to see you vanish - I'd favourited practically all your Digimon stories. xD If you're still submitting, could you please upload Donkey Madness? It was such a great fanfic! Thanks please keep submiting! :)
Ember Mage chapter 2 . 1/9/2005
One of the best AUs I've ever read. If only Osamu didn't die...

anyway, keep up the great work!
Higuchimon chapter 3 . 1/9/2005
This has always been one of my favorites. And now it's officially on my favorites list. ;) I wondered what had happened to your stories the other day. I thought it might be something like that. Did you get my e-mail the other day, requesting to use one of the concepts from 'Donkey Madness'? Just wondering. :) Good to see this back. More Jun/Osamu should be written. It's a good brain exercise. (And I really will write your prize-fic one day, honest! ;))