Reviews for Going Back
anon chapter 2 . 2/1/2006
aren't you going to keep going? please
sarah chapter 2 . 8/2/2005
what happened in nyc?
perla chapter 2 . 7/25/2005
hey i think its really great the idea of sandy going back to the bronx if you have time could you post more chapters i would really like to continue reading

perla
kandylover1 chapter 2 . 1/13/2005
HEY! That was soo funny yet sad. I hope nothing bad happens to him. Plz update soon

luv ya

ally

P.S CAN"T WAIT FOR THE NEW EPPY TONITE! YAY! lol
SnowQueenofArendelle chapter 2 . 1/12/2005
You've got to be kidding me! Another amazing story! You rock! Please keep posting, a lot...I mean it! And please...all HAPPY endings; but with this, you can do so much with Sandy's past and guns, injures, worries, etc.

WE WANT MORE! :)

cheers!
skippingpunk88 chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
I loved the first chapter of this fic, but does anyone know why i cant view the second chapter? Please help!
famous99 chapter 2 . 1/12/2005
I had to laugh at the airport scene. So true to life. I'm usually not a big traveler, but last year alone, I must have takent 12 different flights, and I became an expert at the whole security thing...
Princess Oats 435 chapter 2 . 1/12/2005
So somehow I missed this story. So very sorry about that. But great start. I like the foreshadowing. Except I'm not quite sure what you're foreshadowing to...so that means you have to go hurry up and write another chapter.

I loved that Sandy made sure to tell Seth not to give his mother any grief. That was awesome, although I think it would have been funny to see Seth alone with the Kirsten.

So okay, I have to go shower for class, but fantastic job, per usual. Update soon!
Mariana chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
Great beggining. Can't wait to see where it's going. )
Cynthia chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
Great chapter.

I loved the interaction between Sandy and Kirsten, and also the way you describe it.

Really good. Please keep writting.
skip chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
this is great! keep writing, want to see what happens next!
kandylover1 chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
HEY! this story seems like it is going to be really good. It already is. lol. Plz update soon. Also update rhyme or reason soon lol.

luv ya

ally
krystin chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
hey

this is really good. i really this story keep wiritng more chapters
Christine chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
I'm back, you didn't think I'd miss this story, did you?

Very good start to the new one, liked how The Nana, was The Nana if that maks any sense, not the one we saw in that episode all sweet and nice because she was dying but the vicious, sly Nana that we have heard so much about! Good writing!

Sandy feeling he has to be guilt-tripped to go back to hell, or any place near where he grew up.

Loved how the boys scattered when they could see that Sandy had caved and there could be some sort of argument that could happen between the 'rents.

Kirsten being blatantly worried about him going back, knowing everything that happened in his child-hood, aw.

At night, when Sandy slipped out of bed to book a plane ticked, it made me chuckle when he said Kirsten would be pissed at him, not for the plane ticket or the cost of it but the fact that he was leaving in a few days, she then startles him and he feels like he has to dutifuly explain himself and she just giggles. Thought it was very sweet how they both end up whining, Kirsten begging him to come back to bed, knowing that she'll win and that he can stay quiet for her.

You depict these characters very well in your stories and you are The Master at writing Kandy fics with a lot of angst, keep it up in all 3 stories, The Cohemns are definitley your strong point, and we love your stories for it!

A very good start to a new story, as long as you don't feel snowed under, continue, as long as i get my RHYME OR REASON update, no problems from me.

Toodles x x

p.s: I don't mean to rant or seem picky, trust me, I can't write a story like this to save my life, but some words got muddled together. I do it all the time, not press the space bar, just sometimes i found it difficult to understand, just letting you know, sorry.
Christina chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
Great job I look forward to seeing where you are going with us but I if I may make a suggestion I think it would be really intersting if Ryan went along for this trip, since he still has the street smarts...just a thought either way I look forward to an update